• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

E3 Thread: 2012 Edition (Conference Times in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually kinda hoping it'd wouldn't get released until early next year,Just to many games I am interested in in this year and next year is already shaping up!!
Yeah, these delays are suiting me. Giving me a chance to play more of them.

194720120603_043038_2_big.jpg

194720120603_043039_5_big.jpg

194720120603_043353_10_big.jpg

Also, the Nintendo Triforce of Awesome has arrived at E3. :oldrazz:

XOEpa.jpg

wow, totally didnt realize E3 was this week

All I want out of the Nintendo conference is a 3DS redesign and some new 3DS game reveals, I definitely would like to get a 3DS at some point soon. The Wii U hasn't ever piqued my interest.

I'm looking forward to the Konami Press Conference. I hope Tak Fuji and Naoki Maeda make a return. :awesome:

The game's producer, Dave Cox, is at E3 and just finished a rehearsal according to his twitter. In other words, he's at either the Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo presser.

EDIT: By this I meant Castelvania

Last edited:
I always get a tingly feeling every time E3 rolls around.

Why is Nintendo holding a Wii U livestream two days before their E3 conference?

I try and stop myself getting that feeling these days. Last year the prospect of more Vita news meant I could hardly contain my excitement for the Sony presser and then they opened with Medieval Moves and some that awful basketball Move demo. I sat there jaw-dropped thinking "What the **** are you people doing?"

Now I'm trained in tolerating such idiocy.

I don't like the sticks being above the buttons. It seems like such an arbitrary change.

The right stick and the buttons being switched looks annoying.

Yeah, I just feel like my muscle memory is going to be irritated with this layout.

Yeah, moving your thumb from the stick to the B button (that button placement usually reserved for actions you do a lot of in most games) seems like it would be really annoying.

Annoying at best actually. Moving your thumb around that much seems like a good way to get RSI.

I'll have to actually hold it to see how much it bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I know it will bother me, just to what degree. lol

Master Chief likes to watch game journos pee...

r57adh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back