E3 2012 Sony Conference Edition

So are Crackle and YouTube ever going to get PS3 apps? It seems odd how the Vita is getting them.

It doesnt sound like you'd like it as it stands, so they arent appealing to someone like you anyway

That silver Vita looks AMAZING! I need that

You mean a fan of good games? :woot:

Well...looks like last of us just won e3. game looked amazing, fluid game play and sure to have characters you care about. cant wait.

Aw damn, I missed the trailers for Gow and TLoU...

If it wasn't for last of us Sonys conference would have sucked. I am surprised how they didn't focus much on the vita

Beyond looked great. TLOU looked outstanding. GoW looked like GoW. No Vita love did suck though.

I think they did a pretty good job, the games were outstanding, the only weak point for me was that book thing which dragged on for too long, other than that everything else was peachy lol. :D:up:

I am definitely interested in Beyond that game looked phenomenal and Ellen Paige :hrt:
God of War looked pretty good the lighting looked odd but i think it's still a work in progress so i will not judge Assassin's Creed III Liberation on Vita looked really good and I am kinda bummed we didn't get the Vita Black Ops footage i was really looking forward to that. Also wanted to see more footage of LBP and Killzone Vita
Still No news on Agent :( and

I would most definetly agree with that. Its a shame that they dont market them as effectively as MS does with its titles though.

no kidding!

I'm a recent PS3 convert...I still have my 360...but once I saw all the exclusives Sony has been pumping out...I was sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"