Easter Egg

DragonLord

Civilian
Reaction score
I just finish watching an interview with Director Leterrier by "The Attack of the Show" on G4TV. He let out a neat Easter Egg tidbit that left me :wow: .

He said: You saw Captain America's shield in Iron Man, well you will get to see Capt America in TIH. Whatttttt?!!!!

I can only assume it will be brief shot, but wow. I recoded the part in my DVR and have rewind it several times to make sure he said it. I'm going to pay very good attention at this movie now. :cwink:

He means Blonksy under the effects of the super soldier serum. Captain cant be under ice because you already saw the shield in Iron Man, meaning Capitan America is already resurrected and kicking butt.

He means Blonksy under the effects of the super soldier serum. Captain cant be under ice because you already saw the shield in Iron Man, meaning Capitan America is already resurrected and kicking butt.

That.... doesn't meant that at all.

Yea marvel already said the shield was nothing but an easter egg for fans that's it

Will have to wait until people spot him to go see it then.

If that was Caps real shield, why on earth would Tony have it?
Nope. We saw Tony is a collector, buying art he doesn't even know much about for the sake of it. I figure his shield is a replica and nothing more, with the real number still buried under the ice with Cap.

As for how Cap might appear in Hulk? I don't think we should expect to see a face (no casting at this stage) but when Ross mentions the WW2 super soldier serum I wouldn't be surprised in there is a dossier of some kind shown with a blurry pic of a gentleman running around in flag colored uniform (or something like that).

Why rocker?you aren't gonna see it unless cap shows up?

No, so where I won't have to go see it again just to see the spot.

We will prolly get some kind of vague flash back or something maybe a old picture or something refrencing the serum... something like that

O ok got ya rocker lol I still haven't went back to see the shield in ironman... I just lookd at it oon youtube yea poor quality but does the job

ok when do you see captain americas shield in the iron man movie.

Uhh?? You haven't heard? When he's takin off his armor after returning with his run in with the fighter jets

ok when do you see captain americas shield in the iron man movie.

In the scene where Pepper comes in and finds the machines struggling to get Stark out of the damaged armor. If you look under his right arm when the camera is facing you, the sheild is laying on the table. It's the "You have caught me doing worse things than this" scene.
It is not visible in the scene in the trailer, but it is there in the theatrical release.

Tony has the sheild in his lab, telling me Stark Enterprises developed it.

I've seen the movie...

I didn't see Cap, but I wasn't looking for him, either. I'll watch it again tonight and see if I can spot him.

I've seen the movie...

I didn't see Cap, but I wasn't looking for him, either. I'll watch it again tonight and see if I can spot him.

You are going to see the movie tonight?!! What the Hell :huh: . They got all these screenings and not one in my here, and I live in the Wash DC area.

I think the easter egg is Blonsky juiced up on Super Soldier Serum performing Captain America esque acrobats like shown in that online clip.

If that was Caps real shield, why on earth would Tony have it?
Nope. We saw Tony is a collector, buying art he doesn't even know much about for the sake of it. I figure his shield is a replica and nothing more, with the real number still buried under the ice with Cap.

As for how Cap might appear in Hulk? I don't think we should expect to see a face (no casting at this stage) but when Ross mentions the WW2 super soldier serum I wouldn't be surprised in there is a dossier of some kind shown with a blurry pic of a gentleman running around in flag colored uniform (or something like that).

Oh come on now. Cap is still trapped under the Arctic Ice at this current point in time if they're goinbg by that bit of continuity. He probably won't be rescued until the Avengers movie, with the Cap movie being placed during WWII. Now Tony, having all that money could be able to afford to give the U.S. military a little commission for that shield the military no doubt had found way back in the 40's when searching for Cap. It would say something about our disposable culture of today that a possession that once belonged to an icon back in the 40's is so meaningless today that it would be sold to the highest bidder, even if said bidder was Tony Stark.

nobody knows how to upload things anymore

I know... I want to see the HBO First Look of the Hulk, but I don't have HBO. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"