"Eddie is Spider-Man": The Heroics of Eddie Brock

Turtle-Man

Reaction score
Well, here's a 'series' I came up with while I was bored. I pick a fight, take a few of Eddie's lines, mix the lines into the fight, and make it seem as if Eddie became Spidey instead of Peter. He's got wit, he's weird, and he's Topher-ish. It's the perfect "What if Eddie became Spider-Man?" scenario.

The 'crappy' editing is done intentionally. :p Enjoy the first fight; Eddie-Spidey vs Sandman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC2FMFLKpXw

I see where you're going with this, it's interesting. Some of the dialogue fit, a lot of it didn't. Interesting idea though, I've always been for Topher playing PP

Eddie jokes around with Sandy, teases him about the colorful shirt (watch Sandy's facial expression), and begins to talk about his love life like he doesn't really take Sandy seriously. Sandman fights back, he pisses Eddie off, "What the hell [did you interrupt me for]?," criticizes Sandman's rude response to Eddie's love life, and then he ends it with a Topher-esque punchline about how easy it was to defeat Sandman (all he had to do was splash some water at Sandy?!) followed by the "bananaz!" (which really didn't fit much in the film to begin with). The sarcastic, fun Eddie-Spidey has a great time handling the situation. :woot:

Crappy, but I had 15 minutes. I also had a lot of fun working on it. :p

weird.., I thinks that scene feels more like the comic book than what we actually have with Tobey Maguire....

You should do another SM fight scene with more topher quotes, I'm sure there are tons of Peter-esque wise cracks that may be usable from other things he did, like That 70s Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"