New Spider-Man 3 Story Line Rumor ! ! ! (VENOM)

ges681 said:
dude that would have been awesome. i heard that rumor 4 years ago too. some "PA" in Mexico.....

Mums the word...

Batman333 said:
Ok, this is probably BS, like all internet talk, but I figured i'd share what i found on another spider-man 3 forum..

this comes from a "PA" in cleveland (probably false, but anyway)

Basically, the guy claimed he was working on the parts of the "Venom" storyline.

He claims that Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) has an obssession with Gwen Stacey and would do anything to get her, but Gwen loves Peter. Peter is torn between loving MJ or Gwen. Eddie Brock hates Peter, but Harry osborn has a new project awaiting to kill Spider-Man...Catch a spider with a spider...thus harry re-creates a radio-active spider to use to create a new spider-man using a Black Widow instead of a regular spider like the first one. Eddie volunteers, thus creating....Venom, a more powerful Spider-Man to kill Peter Parker.

Well, when asked about the Sandman portion of the film, the "PA" did not know anything because he said he wasnt working on that part....

But anyway, its probably all false, but fun to speculate...

Cheers Everyone!

1) BS
2) That would reduce Venom and the symbiote/Brock story to basically the Scorpion with Osborn taking Jameson's place as his "creator" :down

Which would basically downgrades the Symbiote/Venom/Brock Storyline.

TheSlag said:
2) That would reduce Venom and the symbiote/Brock story to basically the Scorpion with Osborn taking Jameson's place as his "creator" :down

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. So, Harry would create Venom AND become the GG2?? :confused:

double :down :down

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. So, Harry would create Venom AND become the GG2??"

lol....maybe spider-man kills venom, thus making harry do his own dirty work......

haha, its just rumors, we'll all c if hes in black, gold, green suit in 07!

cheers

im tellin you, the black suit on the poster was just symbolism.

it was used to symbolize the dark tone of the film and the fact that spider-man will be in mourning, for someone he cares about, will die in the movie.

nothing more, nothing less. :up:

faceplant said:
they wouldn't put fake information on the front page of the official site for the movie. spider-man wears the black suit.
I am not saying that Spider-Man will not wear a black suit in this movie. I never said that. I said when the lightening flashes, the suit is shown to be the red/blue suit. I think it is used to represent the change in Parker during the movie.

After reading all these posts, I truely HAVE TO AGREE with the fact that the official pic is NOT Spidey in a black suit, but the darker tone reflects his suit to appear black!!

Who knows if he has a black suit, but that pic released is him in a blue and red.

The blue and red team on this thread gives a better point than the black team.

Radford said:
im tellin you, the black suit on the poster was just symbolism.

it was used to symbolize the dark tone of the film and the fact that spider-man will be in mourning, for someone he cares about, will die in the movie.

nothing more, nothing less. :up:

This is probably the best reply on this thread that makes the most sense.

Great post by Radford! I actually am now leaning toward the fact that Spidey is wearing a red/blue suit on the official picture, but I really don't care either way! I'm more excited about Venom.

TheSlag said:
1) BS

Which would basically downgrades the Symbiote/Venom/Brock Storyline.

They should've just used The Scorpion in Venom's place if this is truly the case, and save the Venom/symbiote storyline for part 4.

right i've had enough, i've said it numerous times and i'll say it again.

ITS SPIDERMAN

Spidy does wear a black suit.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/fe...ws.php?id=3892

"Superhero Hype! has your exclusive first look at a new photo from Spider-Man 3! You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3. Tobey Maguire returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man 3. Release date is 5/4/07"

This is not a quote from Superherohype themselve, but a statement from the studio released with the pic. The same statement is used in Empire Magazine when they recieved the pic.

THREAD CLOSED

I know it's BS... but it is interesting... we'd be considering it had Sony never released the Black suit pics...

After reading this there's one question that I cant get out of my mind. It concerns the line in the post 'thus harry re-creates a radio-active spider to use to create a new spider-man using a Black Widow instead of a regular spider like the first one'.

How would Harry even know that Pete became Spiderman because of a Radioactive spider?

Anyway, they created a 'super-spider' in Spidey 1 - why would an ordinary Black Widow be more powerfull?

I'm willing to bet an enormous amount of money that this will not happen.

I can see the Brock Gwen obsession... who knows... maybe Parker will be tempted to leave MJ for Gwen too... (not saying that will happen... but who knows), but the Spider thingy is just BS... i just wonder where the symbiate is going to come from... an asteroid just isn't too plausible... Maybe it will be a Doctor Conner's lab experiment... Harry won't have any involvement with the symbiate though... he strictly focuses on his best friend/father's legacy/dawning of the GG suit...

what will harry do in the movie if he's not going to be the green goblin 2? answer? create VENOM!

DonkeyKong said:
After reading all these posts, I truely HAVE TO AGREE with the fact that the official pic is NOT Spidey in a black suit, but the darker tone reflects his suit to appear black!!

Who knows if he has a black suit, but that pic released is him in a blue and red.

NO. For the LAST TIME Sony itself released a statement saying SPIDEY IS WEARING A BLACK SUIT.

Infinity9999x said:
NO. For the LAST TIME Sony itself released a statement saying SPIDEY IS WEARING A BLACK SUIT.
exactly so they should shut up and get over it.

DonkeyKong said:

You are in a state of denial that confuses me.

Not only was there a press release saying it was Peter Parker/Spider-man in a black suit... not only is there no way nighttime can make both the red AND the blue in his costume make the entire thing look black... but hell even the loading screen on the official website is the pattern on the suit in black, plus verification from how many people in the production that venom and spidey's black suit are in the movie. what is left to argue? that topher grace isn't even in the movie? haven't seen any official pics of him... therefore he must not even be in the movie at all! thats about the same logic

Batman333 said:
what will harry do in the movie if he's not going to be the green goblin 2? answer? create VENOM!
You're a goofball :/ and I'm not saying that to be mean.. Because I have been very amused by the back and forth banter from you and Cmill... But I think he's got you beat... Sorry :p

GGVenomSandman said:
this whole rumor is gay as that guy from Will & Grace.

haha!! Yeah agreed, i really hope that storyline is all just false, itd be very lame if they actually used that in the film..

Batman333 said:
"But then why would Peter be wearing the black suit"

Maybe we are really looking at VENOM !!!! HAHAHA

LOL!

1: I wouldnt really be surprised if that were true
2: If it is (and I doubt it, buuuut..) I would laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh how I would laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"