Elder Scrolls V - Part 7

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by Thread Manager, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin-Hoss

Paladin-Hoss Well-Known Member

so...how are you ps3 players enjoying Dawnguard so far

2. Brother Jack

Brother Jack Believer

I'm playing through Dragonborn on the PS3 right now. I'm really digging it. It has a very Lovecraftian vibe with the creepy, secluded island and evil deities.

3. Paladin-Hoss

Yeah..loved Dragonborn. It has a great atmosphere that is very, very different than Skyrim!

And like you said, the design for hermeus Mora realm is just goddamn amazing...with all the floating books.

4. Godzilla2000

Godzilla2000 Dollar Store Diva

Well, as I have stated I started from the beginning with my Skyrim game because it was glitched severely. This time I took the time to read through the dockets that the Thalmor had on Esbern, Delphine and Ulfric. I found it interesting that the Thalmor consider Ulfric an asset. I guess it is the Legion that will be my choice for the Civil War because it looks like the Thalmor are manipulating the Nords and I cannot stand for that!

5. Paladin-Hoss

Have you started Dawnguard yet?

6. Godzilla2000

No, not yet. I'm trying to get all caught up with the main Quests and Level up first before I start Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I figured out where I glitched up my game and that was the quest in Windhelm, Blood On The Ice. I went to the court Mage before I should have but I did it right this time and killed the Butcher so that no one else would get murdered. It was very satisfying.

*edit* You should be able to have Stable Owners send your purchased horses to your owned properties if you have a barn. :(

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  7. Paladin-Hoss

For PC users. There's a new patch..1.9

from the Nexus site.

8. StrainedEyes

StrainedEyes All the way up it!

The Legendary Skills thing is cool. No more level cap. :yay:

9. KevanG

KevanG Pragmatic Villain

I haven't touched Skyrim since a few weeks after Hearthfire. Those PC updates, are they hitting consoles soon or are they already there?

10. StrainedEyes

StrainedEyes All the way up it!

They usually hit a week or so later.

11. KevanG

KevanG Pragmatic Villain

I ask because I am thinking of loading it back up soon and getting Dragonborn and some of this fixes resolve issues I've had myself.

12. ProjectPat2280

ProjectPat2280 SELLING...PERFECTION

Yea, strainedeyes is right, they should be out on consoles soon. They have to go through certification with Sony and MS.

13. KevanG

KevanG Pragmatic Villain

Have they mentioned bringing back the Water Walking enchantment? That's the pretty much only thing from Oblivion that I miss. :p

14. Godzilla2000

I miss the Adoring Fan from Oblivion. It's a fantasy to see him get Fus Ro Dah'ed from the Throat of the World.

God, I love that glitch! Why did they remove it? It's realistic to think with all the Forsworn and Bandits around Skyrim they'd rob him of his clothes.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  15. Paladin-Hoss

LOL! i've never thought of it that way!..haha..makes sense!

Btw,you've met Serana yet?

16. KevanG

KevanG Pragmatic Villain

That was the very first courier I got when I restarted my game with the Dragonborn DLC installed. :p

17. BrollySupersj

BrollySupersj Fantastic spider powers

Been playing Skyrim for about 2 weeks now. Loooove the Dwarven armor. I call myself "The Golden Imperial". :)

18. Godzilla2000

I have not met Serana yet but I've killed a lot of vampires who have been attacking me for no good reason.

Oh, and I am an absolutely horrible person in my Skyrim game. I just can't help myself...I've killed the girl at the counter pf the Silver Blood's Treasury in Markarth because I wanted her sexy tavern outfit to wear around my house. It was a stealth killing with an ebony arrow so I can easily pin the blame on the Ebony Warrior because nobody saw me.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  19. Paladin-Hoss

That's one thing that can get annoyng with Dawnguard...vampires attacking towns etc.

They WILL eventually kill important NPC's. At higher levels, those vampires will sometimes includes a vampire master/ lord.

I'm curious what you'll think of Serana. She's slowly replacing Lydia as the fan favorite...

Hehe...this the 1st time you play Skyrim? enjoy!

20. Godzilla2000

Crap...I hate it when irreplaceable NPC characters die with no randomized citizen to replace them. I'm quite fond of several of them like Adrianne in Whiterun. If any of these die I am just going to lose it and start messing up vampires.

21. KevanG

KevanG Pragmatic Villain

Thats the big issue with DG. That's why it's a habit for me to arrive outside a town and wait until daylight. Far less chance of attacks in a city.

22. James

James Built from Lego

After watching a lot Spartacus I'm sorely tempted to fire up Skyrim again. What would really get me to return after a few months absence, would be the announcement of the next DLC!

23. Godzilla2000

Oh my God, I am quite offended! This Bandit Chief didn't even have the respect to equip even a Wooden Sword against me in this dungeon.

24. ProjectPat2280

ProjectPat2280 SELLING...PERFECTION

Hahaha, thats pretty funny. Never seen that happen.

25. Paladin-Hoss

Adrianne has died once in my game because of the Vampires...as well as Belethor and his helper.There are others as well, i just can't remember...

One indication that something bad has happened, OR is happening at the moment is when a guard start complaining about Vampires attack as soon as you entered a town.

Off topic warning: Spartacus is kinda let down for me.can't quite figure out what it is that makes it less...enjoyable than the previous seasons for me.

Watching that history channel new series, Vikings...as well as just finished watching the 13th warrior movie makes me wanna play Skyrim again after a few weeks breaks.

Oh and if those things doesn't makes you wanna play Skyrim again, i'd recommend reading The Northlander comics to get your Dovaahkin blood pumping again!. Highly recommended!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.