Elder Scrolls V

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game just keeps getting better and better!!

is it November yet??

With every new details makes this game a vast improvement over the previous one.

And bar brawls. :up:

^^ I want to jump into a delorean and travel to 11.11.11

That's fine by me , as long as you don't mess up the timeline. :p

that interview said that we would be able to choose between light and heavy builds for each race and gender.

I wonder if we will also be able to adjust height.......

So we can have quest companions like from new vegas?

They are indeed new. Most of them are in the new issue of GameInformer.

Looking better and better. Might have to buy a replacement 360 when that comes out.

the character face models look many times better than Oblivion.

can't wait to see what I can create in the Character Creator!

Thankfully I have many other games to tide me over until this release, but when it does, man I hope I don't have too many finals because I know I'll be playing that till the crack of dawn.

It's not exactly fair to criticize something that isn't finished.

That's like asking for a movie preview to be critical too...

I don't care, this game will instantly be a 9.5 for me... The trailers/gameplay alone already look miles better than Oblivion.

It's not exactly fair to criticize something that isn't finished.

It doesn't seem fair to praise it either, selling it for something it might not be. Simply saying "in it's current state" or something along those lines would probably give fair context. When previews are sent out to the press thats pretty what happens, they are given notes sayin "X- I missing atm", "feature not implimented yet" and so on. Along with threats to say the game is good, or else.

I don't care, this game will instantly be a 9.5 for me... The trailers/gameplay alone already look miles better than Oblivion.

I remember feeling the exact same way about Oblivions trailer, that was very good too. Probably one of the best more recent examples of trailer putting hype over reality is 300. people watching this and proclaiming it was the shizzle. The dazzling trailer made it look that way. It was, ok. And that's being generous.

[YT]wDiUG52ZyHQ[/YT]

I'm surprised they haven't announced a Collector's Edition yet......

Yea the game is looking phenomenal. Like u I think it'll be a 9-9.5 and I'm hardly ever wrong when it comes to judging games early. Iv only made a mistake on like 2 outta the 50 plus games
I own. So stoked for this one. Nov needs to get here now.

Agreed, and I LOVED Oblivion.

the spells in this game look awesome!!

I read in a mag recently that you can even have magic shields!!

and I love the fact that you can wield a sword in one hand and fire a spell in the other!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"