Elder Scrolls V - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for F4 or NV2 or whatever they're doing :p Although I think I'd prefer F4 to another NV.

Have they announced any further DLC dealing with beating down the Thalmor? I just want to beat the hell out of all of them.

Last edited:
The Thalmor defeat should be the premise for Elder Scrolls 6.

Last edited:
I definitely think the Thalmor battle should be in this game. Skyrim spends most of the game, the main quest, the civil war, multiple side quests, building up the Thalmor threat.

Ya know, I would have been totally fine with Obsidian making F4 while Bethesda continues with the Scrolls games.

Still looking forward to F4 though.

Nah..Obsidian is great with stories and characterizations, but they're not that good with gameplay.

It would be great if Obsidian handles the storylines etc for FO4 while Beth handles the gameplay.

I thought New Vegas actually handled pretty well. I mean granted it was built off of Bethesda's work on F3, but I imagine Obsidian would be working off a similar model if they ended up doing a F4.

I definitely think the Thalmor battle should be in this game. Skyrim spends most of the game, the main quest, the civil war, multiple side quests, building up the Thalmor threat.

Oh no no no, it needs to be the main crux of the next game so that the battle for Tamriel can be more detailed. The Thalmor want to control all of Tamriel, not just Skyrim. That deserves its own game, not latched onto another.

Don't the Thalmor want to wipe out the other races? I like the faction a lot but I've always been a bit fuzzy on their goals. If they take over the White Gold Tower they can remake reality? Is that right?

Last edited:
Oh no no no, it needs to be the main crux of the next game so that the battle for Tamriel can be more detailed. The Thalmor want to control all of Tamriel, not just Skyrim. That deserves its own game, not latched onto another.

I'd be fine with it being the focus of the next game, but I still think the next DLC needs to deal with the Thalmor. As I said, Skyrim's spent far too much effort building up the threat to simply toss all that away and say "Wait for the sequel!".

I'm not going to post it here due to the profanity, but dear god I never would have guessed that Straight Outta Compton would mix so well with the Morrowind theme.

I'm looking for good looking armor for my Lydia. Can someone recommend anything? She's a CBBE body type. Curvy with an ample bosom. I'm not looking for anything skimpy or revealing, just for proper armor that doesn't suddenly make her appear skinny or turn her into a flat chest.

You want something Lore friendly or not

1d85f975_zps648803bb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9pxr339hf9pij7

c1b2c618_zps4e19b06a.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?lm9bzpkouh272ss

Both are CBBE compatible. I have CBBE curvy myself and i've used both outfits fro Lydia too

Last edited:
Definitely looking for something lore friendly.

Those look terrible, not just in their outfits but their look. They don't look like they'd live in Skyrim.

Snagged Dragonborn during the Spring Sale. Can't wait to get back to this game.

Dang it, every time I see this thread pop up after it's been quiet for a while I get my hopes up that's it's going to be announcement of a new DLC.

It'll probably be their last one, right? And it's seems to be taking it's sweet time, so I'm thinking the next/last DLC will be huge.

They said before Skyrim shipped that they had three big DLCs planned. I don't think Hearthfire counts as "big" so that means there's still one to go. That's assuming that they didn't cancel the third one or something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"