Elektra VS Catwoman

Daredevil358

Civilian
Reaction score
They should definatly come out with a Catwoman vs. Elektra movie. Send me some feedback on if this sexy showdown is a good idea or not.

I think it is. Now people have a different reason to see Jen in an Elektra movie other than the fact that she gets tongued by a girl... Nobody here likes Catwoman (Halle Barry). I don't get it.

It'll never happen for two reasons.

1. They're owned by two different companys

2. (If you mean CINO) Electra would kill CINO so brutally that it would recieve an X rating.

i think they mean halle
i'd like to see that dustup

Yeah, that's a GREAT contest. Whip-woman versus the chick with sais. Gee, I wonder who'll win this one.
*STAB*
Oops, Halle, you dropped your Oscar...oh, well.
;)

It's a good idea, but of course Jen is more beautiful than Halle. And Elektra is better than a simple cat.

Has there ever been a DC/Marvel Crossover with the two?

There's been at least 2 with Batman and DD I know...

Actually Elektra and Catwoman fought in the Marvel VS DC Comics, and Elektra won.

i dont think i've seen so many disses on my favorite female feline omg lol and i like elektra too it would be a hard one for me to see but i admit halle quite frankly is no catwoman she can go back to being storm leave the catwoman roles for real women ;) other than that go elektra!

skorponok said:
Has there ever been a DC/Marvel Crossover with the two?

There's been at least 2 with Batman and DD I know...
Elektra vs Halle(i refuse to call her________)would be Elektra easy because Halle was mostly a computer graphic.God that film was the biggest piece of rancid,stinking,badly acted,badly written,dumbly marketed,bile inducing...........*coughs*
Anyway back to the main point Elektra vs Selina Kyle(the ONLY Catwoman don,t believe a word of that marketing dog puke) would be closer but Elektra would win because she is a trained killer and Catwoman is a jewel thief not a killer.
On the whose more beautiful-Jen or Halle-debate there both hot(when halle isn't in that ******ed hooker outfit) but way to different to choose.:) :daredevil
Can you post some pics of the DD and Batman crossover books i never even new they existed let alone seen them!
You learn something new evey day:)

Lets not talk about Halle it puts people in a bad mood. Selina Kyle for one thing in reality she is old, and Elektra is young so the choice is obvious. Again, Selina is not a killer she is just a thief a thief she doesn't kill she steals proves that she has some morals and besides why are we picking on Catwoman? Lets put Elektra vs some marvel chick like Rogue or Jean Grey, someone that would put up a fight! Catwoman would end up talking Elektra to amoung other things.

Rogue or Jean Grey? I am sorry but they would both wipe the floor with Elektra. Not putting down your opinion though, I do see your point. As with all of the Marvel Vs. DC battles, I wish they could have showed us more. The Elektra/Catwoman fight would have been better had it lasted more than a few panels.

Elektra Vs Catwoman

Would be a tie

Elektra Vs. CINO

Elektra!

...ahahahahahahahahah...................AHAHAHAHA
24.gif

um ..no

Age of Mysterio said:
Rogue or Jean Grey? I am sorry but they would both wipe the floor with Elektra. Not putting down your opinion though, I do see your point. As with all of the Marvel Vs. DC battles, I wish they could have showed us more. The Elektra/Catwoman fight would have been better had it lasted more than a few panels.

elektra would murder rogue. elektra took wolverine out in less then one second, and logan has been shown to be the most formidable of the x-men.

Age of Mysterio said:
Elektra would kick both of their skinny little asses! Rogue can't fight, only drain stuff by touching... She would be stabbed several times before getting a chance to touch Elektra... And Jean, that would be more interesting, since Jean can't fight either, but she have her magic abilities, and the other way around with Elektra...
BUT I DESPISE FAMKE PHUCKING JENSEN!

Catwoman... If it should ever be done, it should be with Selina Kyle... Halle B. sucked as Catwoman... DAMN she sucked!

Before anything like that would happen Batman Vs. Superman would need to be made, it would be the first step in testing the crossover concept. And even if they get to that I think that quite a few in-company crossover movies would have to be made and DO VERY WELL at the box office. So in about 20 years, and if pigs fly and hell freezes over, Marvel and DC would do a movie together lol.

I think Elektra would win, although Catwoman would put up a serious fight before going down. Don't underestimate her strength because she's merely a "jewel thief." She knocked Batman down on many occasions. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"