Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch is Lois Lane

Sooooo, the costume department definitely ignored her on that Lois look, haha.

"Hey guys, how bout this cool tan suit with the lanyard?"

"Here's a tan jacket and semi-sheer white shirt..."

Well, Lois no longer works at the DP. And she lives on a farm. So some adjustments to the "tan suit" were warranted. :word:

Well, Lois no longer works at the DP. And she lives on a farm. So some adjustments to the "tan suit" were warranted. :word:

She should work on the farm in a business suit. :o

Have we seen Lois doing any farm work for that matter?

I was thinking about that too and I’m sure they could still find ways to get that cool outfit in there.

I mean, there are still events in Smallville that she could dress formally to.

Elizabeth Tulloch has been killing it as Lois Lane lately especially the dramatic scene showing the vulnerability of Lois. She's been with Clark for 20 years and put up with alot but this was a boiling point that really challenged her and yet she remained steadfast and hopeful everything would turn out alright. Major props to the writers for giving Lois strength through adversity.

I'm curious with such a powerful arc given to Lois in Season Three, now what is in store for her in Season Four especially with Lex Luthor seemingly longing for revenge against her placing him in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"