tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_oqw8kqibno1qjvhnzo9_r1_250.gif

I really enjoy Elodie as Elektra, though I was hoping for comic costume.

^ Figured she would get it at some point. No way they'd put DD in his classic get-up & not do the same for Elektra.

After the Defenders

[BLACKOUT]I hope Elektra returns in Iron Fist first. She needs to sort herself out before finding Matt again.[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
After the Defenders

[BLACKOUT]I hope Elektra returns in Iron Fist first. She needs to sort herself out before finding Matt again.[/BLACKOUT]

I think that she'll appear 2 or 3 episodes of Daredevil Season 3. Something where she reveals how she got Matt to safety and then later helps him out in a pinch.

I think that she'll appear 2 or 3 episodes of Daredevil Season 3. Something where she reveals how she got Matt to safety and then later helps him out in a pinch.

[BLACKOUT]It seem like Elektra's heart still wasn't beating so I think she still needs to figure how to regain her life so Iron Fist healing her makes sense [/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]It seem like Elektra's heart still wasn't beating so I think she still needs to figure how to regain her life so Iron Fist healing her makes sense [/BLACKOUT]

I wonder if the "no heartbeat" thing is something for every revived person or just the ninja goons? Cuz I reckon it might be hard for the 5 leaders to hide the fact that they have no heartbeats in all the time that they've lived?
I thought Matt meant that he did not recognize her heartbeat because it was different, and not because there was nothing there at all.

If she has a series, I hope that

they get rid of some of the black from her new costume. Don't know why these DD costumers are obsessed with having black bits to go with the red.

If she has a series, I hope that

they get rid of some of the black from her new costume. Don't know why these DD costumers are obsessed with having black bits to go with the red.

I wonder:

Do you want the black bits to become red, or to get rid of the black bits and make the costume show as much skin as the comic book costume?

I wonder:

Do you want the black bits to become red, or to get rid of the black bits and make the costume show as much skin as the comic book costume?

There are black bits on her torso that could be all red instead of divided up between black and red. As for on her legs, they need to find something else to do there. Either give her red pants or something else like no pants and just have the high boots. It currently looks like she's wearing cycling shorts under a skirt even though it's not a skirt. And she should have all red boots. You can see it's some kind of red covering that goes over her shoes. It just looks like these Halloween costumes where you wear a fake red boot over your black shoes.

I love this casting and hope we see more of her. I'd definitely be up for an Elektra solo series.

Regarding the costume

I liked the new costume. To me the red parts were basically her comic outfit, the black parts are just filling the spots where she shows skin on comic. And looking at her final costume in DD S2 and the Defenders one,
is almost the same costume with the black/red parts inverted.

I wonder:

No, the black works with it. Having skin or making it all Red will flatten the whole look out. My only issue with it was the shoe not being fully covered. I also wish the shoe they gave her was more like the classic ninja sole. Other than that, it was an almost perfect adaption of her classic look. I'd also bring back the mouth/turtle neck if she got her own series.

She used to say that she wanted to only be a supporting character.

She really only said that because she died at the end of Season 2, when she was asked that question the most, and the season was not out yet.

Also, here she is talking about wanting to do more with Elektra and figure out more about her.

I hope that she shows up in the next season of Daredevil since somebody had to get Matt to safety. I'd also like to see her appear in a second Season of Defenders just so she can help Iron Fist save K'un-L'un and atone for her mistakes. Then she can get her own series.

I hope that she shows up in the next season of Daredevil since somebody had to get Matt to safety. I'd also like to see her appear in a second Season of Defenders just so she can help Iron Fist save K'un-L'un and atone for her mistakes. Then she can get her own series.

The main issue Elektra has is that she's kinda very attached to Matt as far as what her plots can do, so they'll have to find a way to allow her to develop and grow independent of Matt in order to give her her own show.

The main issue Elektra has is that she's kinda very attached to Matt as far as what her plots can do, so they'll have to find a way to allow her to develop and grow independent of Matt in order to give her her own show.

That's why I'm suggesting two seasons which involve Daredevil. DDS2 and Defenders Season 2.

And Defenders Season 2 needs to be Seven Capital Cities of Heaven. Period.

That's why I'm suggesting two seasons which involve Daredevil. DDS2 and Defenders Season 2.

And Defenders Season 2 needs to be Seven Capital Cities of Heaven. Period.

I'd be all for her coming back in Iron Fist season 2. Elektra would make a great foil to Danny.

I'd be all for her coming back in Iron Fist season 2. Elektra would make a great foil to Danny.

Please no. Just no. I'd rather no more Elektra than have her in Iron Fist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"