Emil Blonsky casting thread

Ultimate Hulk

HULK SMASH!
Reaction score
I'd like to see Banner's (and Bana's) equivalent, I vote this guy...

007_6_dougrayscott.jpg

Dougray Scott.

:up: , he had to turn down the role of Wolverine 'cos of MI 2.

If Eric Bana doesn't return he'd be good in his role too.

Anybody got any pics of what human Blonsky looks like?

Obi-Ron said:
Anybody got any pics of what human Blonsky looks like?
Sean Bean for Emil

i have no idea why i quoted you :confused: :(

Sava said:
i have no idea why i quoted you :confused: :(

ur drunk

anyways, i guess that guy would fit

i only know some stuff about the character

so as long as he can pull off a banner foil, its great

he's russian, but i think they might change that, if they dont, oh well.

If he's Russian, Karel Roden or Richard Roxbrough. If not, Sean Bean would be cool, as would William Fichtner

well they couldn't even make collosous(sp?) russian

chances he'll be alluded to another country

they wont make him american-wich will make ross sorta weary of him

anyone think Karl Urban would fit this role?

Sava said:
anyone think Karl Urban would fit this role?

Actually, Sava, he was the person that first came into my head for this role, but i dont think he would do it as he wont be on screen much.

yeah, but they could give him the Abomination role, he might take it then

His face wouldnt be seen though and a lot of actors, especially up and coming one's dont like that as they are trying to get recognised. Urban would actually be a good choice for Banner if Bana doesnt return IMO

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
His face wouldnt be seen though and a lot of actors, especially up and coming one's dont like that as they are trying to get recognised. Urban would actually be a good choice for Banner if Bana doesnt return IMO
yeah, but they would be stupid to recast Banner. Its either BAna comes back or wait a few years and start again, for which Jake (that guy from BrokeBack Mountain) would be perfect IMO

It would be stupid to go ahead without Bana, but when have movie studio's ever not done stupid things, i think this sequel will go ahead no matter what.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
It would be stupid to go ahead without Bana, but when have movie studio's ever not done stupid things, i think this sequel will go ahead no matter what.
then i hope they get BANA, he's doing a movie in 2007 with Willis, maybe after that?

I hope so, i truly hope so as i hate re-casts, and i love Bana as an actor, but he said him returning would depend on director and script, so we'll see. But puts some early pressure on Zak's shoulders, but after making X3 i am pretty sure he knows all about pressure.

I do wish Zak all the best on this project though, even though i dont like a lot of what they are doing with x3

Some good stuff there, he never really answered about a sequel though.

still, they have to have the script finished and then get a director on before they talk to him

I'm not sure who would be the best choice for the role. I will have to think about this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"