The Flash Emily Kinney is Brie Larvan/Bug-Eyed Bandit

:/
I had hoped the character they were talking about was going to be Queen Bee.

I've never heard of the Bug-Eyed Bandit, but that has to be right up there with Condiment King and In-Betweener as one of the worst supervillain names ever.

Love Emily though. She did what she could with a boring character on TWD.

Didn't expect the gender swap but it was only a matter of time before we started to see some of The Atom's rogues show up in this universe.

Not very familiar with the character, but I loved her as Beth on TWD and I'm super excited to see her role here.

When Ray Palmer's appearance in the Flash was announced I read someone's suggestion that it might be Red Bee, but as a villain. That would have been a better fit for the episode I would reckon so I wouldn't be surprised if they possibly mix the characters together. Red Bee is both a female and controls two large bees, but also the original Red Bee had used trained bees which would also suit Atom's appearance. I think they may try and mix the two, or even have this Bug Eyed Bandit be the grand-daughter of Red Bee, a retired hero. I think this would be an interesting dynamic and would allow for a good story for an Atom spin-off show (something I would prefer over a spin off with rotating characters).

Emily Kinney Brie Larvan/Bug-Eyed Bandit

thump_9325216the-flash-2015-paley.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"