End of FF2 hint at either Atlantis or Mole-Man (minor spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ How is it a nod to Namor and not a result of the Craters the Surfer made???

^ How is it a nod to Namor and not a result of the Craters the Surfer made???

Because that story was closed. They were showing how the FF's jobs are never done. Had it been a result of the craters, this adventure wouldn't have been closed.

Plus, we clearly saw a crater by/in water sucks out the water (see the England incident). The land mass was said to be being pulled into the Adriatic, thus meaning, the water was still there.

That is what I heard also, Venice sinking into the Adriatic.

I heard this too. I hate to break it to ya but Venice has been sinking for a VERY long time. Maybe there was just a flood and the water level raised. Venice sinks in real life. Do any of these characters exist. I don't think so.

That is what I heard also, Venice sinking into the Adriatic. Made me think they were refering Moleman with that line.

He did say that though I still think that could be a result of the Surfer screwing around making craters. However that could also could be a twisted origin scenerio for Moleman.

Namor is at Universal...forget about that.

Actually, got to say besides the Island thing.
Doom faling into the ocean is a perfect precursor for Namor or atlantians to find him.

^ Namor won't be in FF3 mkay. Universal has the rights and if they let them expire...Marvel would never sell them. Too valuable.

I thought they said that Venice was sinking?

They did, and I believe it's the Mole Man and not Namor, but wouldn't it be cool if they use Namor next. Sadly i believe the rites are at Universal.

I want Inhumans or N-Zone before Moleman.

They did, and I believe it's the Mole Man and not Namor, but wouldn't it be cool if they use Namor next. Sadly i believe the rites are at Universal.

Only if they leave the love triangle out of it.....I'm REALLY tired of hearing that every movie....

Any updates with the Submariner flick? Does Marvel have him or is it Universal alone?

^ Universal still has the rights...but they're about to lose them if they don't get going. They probably will lose the rights in 2008 if filming doesn't begin.

Namor would be the tops, but I think we need the inhumans. The Namor team up might look like the Surfer team up all over again to many people... But it would be great to have the FF find Namor and start talking about him as if he were someone famous, that existed and was know before the movies, and not just being discovered

I hope its Namor but i dont want him to be in some kid friendly Fantastic Four sequel. He deserves justice by giving him a darker movie since hes such a dark character...

Namor.jpg

How many times do people have to say that Namor is owned by Universal??! Geez... Venice has been sinking for decades, it has nothing to do with comic books!

The rumor I heard was Black Panther for part 3... porbably to test his popularity like they did with the Surfer.

^ Black Panther is a Marvel Studios character locked in a deal with Merrill Lynch. :)

^^ I also heard a rumor that Snipes was interested in doing Black Panther through his studio (I hope not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"