Ending Much Too Soon

celldog

Sidekick
Reaction score
Man.....a Crimson Avenger team-up with Question or Batman would have been cool. But that will never be.

Since they've gotten classic writers before, I would have loved to have seen a Batman/Question/Green Arrow team up episode written by Denny O'Neil. That would have kicked all kinds of ass. :(

celldog said:
Man.....a Crimson Avenger team-up with Question or Batman would have been cool. But that will never be.

Ok, aside from the "Up-Front Conference," has there been any concrete proof of the show's cancellation? And I mean undisputable proof. Because, as I remember, the exact same scenario as we are experiencing now occured near the end of Season 2, "Up-Front Conference" and all. The only genuine proof as to the show's cancellation is the public statement of Bruce Timm. However, the statement itself only hinted at a possible cancellation. Furthermore, Bruce Timm released a similar statement near the end of Season 2 when he was unsure of the fate of the series.

I guess what I am trying to get at it is that hope shouldn't abandoned just yet.

But, yeah, a team-up like the one you suggested would be great.

GrayGhost, its over. Just let it go man. Besides after this seasons average finale, I think you'll be happy its over.

Well, they all gotta go sometime. Some go much too soon, like Arrested Development and Futurama, while others go on too long like Friends and That 70s Show or in some cases certain shows just go on forever no matter how bad they've gotten, like the Simpsons.

jaydawg said:
GrayGhost, its over. Just let it go man. Besides after this seasons average finale, I think you'll be happy its over.

I know. Its now getting to the point where he's starting to think it hasnt been cancelled

I wish it wasn't ending. :( It ticks me off! :mad: Cartoon Network has turned into crap. They're even playing live action movies now and last night I saw something that made me sick, Adult Swim is going to be playing "Saved by the Bell", No Joke! I'm done with that channel.:mad:

The Batman said:
I know. Its now getting to the point where he's starting to think it hasnt been cancelled

EDIT: Nevermind. My only advice is to be concerned with yourself. Don't worry about me.

Morgoth said:
I wish it wasn't ending. :( It ticks me off! :mad: Cartoon Network has turned into crap. They're even playing live action movies now and last night I saw something that made me sick, Adult Swim is going to be playing "Saved by the Bell", No Joke! I'm done with that channel.:mad:

Adult Swim is also playing Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos

I know whats up with the live action movies as of late. I thought Cartoon Network only showed cartoons. I guess now they'll have to be known as Network.

TheGrayGhost said:
Ok, aside from the "Up-Front Conference," has there been any concrete proof of the show's cancellation? And I mean undisputable proof. Because, as I remember, the exact same scenario as we are experiencing now occured near the end of Season 2, "Up-Front Conference" and all. The only genuine proof as to the show's cancellation is the public statement of Bruce Timm. However, the statement itself only hinted at a possible cancellation. Furthermore, Bruce Timm released a similar statement near the end of Season 2 when he was unsure of the fate of the series.

I guess what I am trying to get at it is that hope shouldn't abandoned just yet.

But, yeah, a team-up like the one you suggested would be great.
Dude, your denial has reached a fever pitch.

jaydawg said:
Average? AVERAGE?? That was easily as good as Divided We Fall!!!!

Why does everybody ALWAYS have to say that the old days of EVERYTHING were better? It's not ALWAYS true...

hippie_hunter said:
Adult Swim is also playing Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos
Yeah, but Chuck Norris is, in and of himself, a cartoon. He just isn't animated (in either sense of the word.)

I don't actually know, is Kommandos a cartoon? I know it was a Marvel comic book.

Cartoon Network has some of the greatest cartoons, unfortunatley they make the worst decisions.

droogiedroogie2 said:
Dude, your denial has reached a fever pitch.

Average? AVERAGE?? That was easily as good as Divided We Fall!!!!

Why does everybody ALWAYS have to say that the old days of EVERYTHING were better? It's not ALWAYS true...

Yeah, but Chuck Norris is, in and of himself, a cartoon. He just isn't animated (in either sense of the word.)

I don't actually know, is Kommandos a cartoon? I know it was a Marvel comic book.
Destroyer was the single worst finale of any season of JL. And yes, it was average at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"