WOW!!! I"m blown away!!!

I've seen TV shows with much better fight coordination. Regardless of how the fights look, however, I think most people are disappointed with what the fights convey, which is that, after several movies of Blade easily kicking the crap out of everything that came his way, he's suddenly reduced to getting slapped around by a half-dozen normal vamps. This is supposed to be the same dude who killed a vampire god and tore through a veritable army of Reavers in the sewers, but now normal vamps give him trouble? Come on.

this was appauling....

it lacked humour, the acting was dreadful, the guy who played blade was too slow and got his arse kicked too much for blade......but the sad thing is i couldnt help but watch and im probs gonna watch the others but with great distaste.the bird who played krista was foxy.nice body and a cracking set of....eyes

TheCorpulent1 said:
I've seen TV shows with much better fight coordination. Regardless of how the fights look, however, I think most people are disappointed with what the fights convey, which is that, after several movies of Blade easily kicking the crap out of everything that came his way, he's suddenly reduced to getting slapped around by a half-dozen normal vamps. This is supposed to be the same dude who killed a vampire god and tore through a veritable army of Reavers in the sewers, but now normal vamps give him trouble? Come on.

exactly what i was thinking. it shows the poor side of blade

lassfrombladeseries1.jpg

LFBS2.jpg

LFBS3.jpg

see what i mean?lovely *ahem* eyes

arent they just.im going through the episode getting all the best angles of her 'eyes'.hopefully we'll see more in the next few episodes....ill be ready when we do

Well it was better than I expected. Not a friggin great but not a sucker either. A good start. Though I'm still confused does this happen after Trinity or before Blade? I suppose after 'cause there's no Whistler but didn't Blade die in Trinity? And how the one vampire in the "barn" could get Blade's sword? Did Goyer forget the finger cutting trap or wtf?

I'd like to see Blade refer more to Whistlers guidance every episode or so.

Rac said:
Well it was better than I expected. Not a friggin great but not a sucker either. A good start. Though I'm still confused does this happen after Trinity or before Blade? I suppose after 'cause there's no Whistler but didn't Blade die in Trinity? And how the one vampire in the "barn" could get Blade's sword? Did Goyer forget the finger cutting trap or wtf?

It happens after Trinity, that finger chopping thing with the sword was Snipes idea so I guess Goyer doesn't want to give Snipes the satisfaction since most people think Goyer is the man who brought Blade to life. I tend to disagree because Snipes was the one that added so much input into the character, from the weapons, his fighting style, he also cut lots of Goyer's bad script to give Blade his Bladeness.

no blade didnt die at the end of trinity....watch very closely or even half consciously and youll see the blade the fbi pick up is really drake.pay attention man.

yea you silly bastard, and remember, Tricks are for kids

I had expected to hate it entering the first episode. But, I was blown away by how good it was- for a TV show I seriously thought was going to suck. So, maybe it was just that it was good compared to my really low expectations. Yes, it wasn't great- but for a summer TV show, so far, it's good.

So far the show has me hooked, I hope it keeps getting better. :up:

TheBlueWolf said:
This sucked MUCH worse than I expected!!!

WOW!!! Think of all the better things the money could have been used for...a MOON KNIGHT TV series perhaps??? Or maybe a PUNISHER TV series...ultra violent of course. Hell, any 2nd or 3rd tier character would have been cool to do...BUT we get THIS crap, and make no mistake, it was CRAP!!!

The BLADE that Snipes portrayed in the movies was not a big wuss like this one...Sticky took way too long to bring some of his foes down, Snipes would have killed them cold in 10 sec flat...and that VOICE oh man! Sticky Fingas, PLZ just don't say anything! The show might actually improve if you keep your mouth shut...just grunt or something, but don't speak...the way you voice those lines and TRY to impersonate SNIPES well, it is laughably bad!!!

Luckily this show will soon be canceled, so hopefully once that happens, the suits at Marvel will run to Snipes and BEG him to come back and do a movie under THEIR studio...

i think it's funny that your going on about how bad this show is and yet you sugguest a MOON KINGHT show?? like that would be any better. the show wasn't as good as the movies and never will be but as far as TV shows base on comic books and Movies it could have been worst. you ever seen The Crow show? or maybe Robocop? maybe you should watch them before you hit down so hard on Blade. i can bet the show will get batter. you are right about him impersonating Snipes that was really bad. bottom line it's the best live action Comic show they have maybe so far. ..second only to Smallville. try and point out a better one

if some one says mutent x i'm gonna pull out my shot gun

hk_spyke said:
i think it's funny that your going on about how bad this show is and yet you sugguest a MOON KINGHT show?? like that would be any better. the show wasn't as good as the movies and never will be but as far as TV shows base on comic books and Movies it could have been worst. you ever seen The Crow show? or maybe Robocop? maybe you should watch them before you hit down so hard on Blade. i can bet the show will get batter. you are right about him impersonating Snipes that was really bad. bottom line it's the best live action Comic show they have maybe so far. ..second only to Smallville. try and point out a better one
Buffy turned out to be a much better TV show than it was a movie. It's the exception to the rule, true, but it can be done.

Also, I'd rate Blade as second to Smallville as well, but my opinion of Smallville is also pretty low.

Assassin said:
it wasn't that bad it could've been better set in the marvel universe though besides mutant xWOULDN'T count since it WASN'T BASED o a comic it just shared a title with one

hk_spyke said:

the original Batman series......how can that be topped?it was class in its time and even now when watched people cant help but enjoy it.

true smallville was good and this Blade is better than other comic adapted tv series but you still cant deny its crap acting and not the blade we all know and love.next he'll be getting a pet puppy call chi-chi and he'll walk it in the park and get attacked and scream 'ahhhhh please sir im walking my doggy woggy'

and what was with the whole 'the world you know isnt real' line or what ever?i was expecting him to finish it with 'its just a sugar frosted coating with the true deep beneath it and you have to learn to pull the trigger."

obviously that isnt word for word quote but you get the gist

Assassin said:

LOL........I'll be right behind you with my 45's

TheCorpulent1 said:
Buffy turned out to be a much better TV show than it was a movie. It's the exception to the rule, true, but it can be done.

Also, I'd rate Blade as second to Smallville as well, but my opinion of Smallville is also pretty low.

Smallville is the only reason i give superman the time of day

Anyone know where i can download the series theme song? Limewire doesn't seem to have it yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"