Hawkeye Episode 6: So This is Christmas? (Spoiler Discussion)

Vince is such a great guy. I don’t expect an actor to be committed to a role outside of what they’re paid for, but it’s nice when they are.

The only thing I didn’t like in this episode was the LARP’ers. We’re dealing with Avengers and super humans but these guys can keep up with them.

I'm so glad we had such a dramatic buildup for them putting on their larper gear for them to be on crowd control duty. all they needed was larper gear for a bunch of rich folks to take them seriously and listen to them and chaotically run away.

So per D'Onofrio, the general idea is he is the same character as Daredevil and he played him that way. Only he is physically stronger now somehow.

And he employs dumb clowns who say "bro" a lot.

Last edited:
I hope the Tracksuit Mafia are not Kingpin's main lackeys now. They seem like budget goons, especially when he had more expensive ones who also generally seemed more intelligent and capable. I hope they're just one of his many businesses he manages and that he has many more elsewhere.

I also hope he has a better and more expensive hideout instead of that tacky office he had either when speaking to Eleanor Bishop or the other dingy basement where he first had his Hawaiian shirt on. They better be just places he was visiting on his rounds.

What's happened to the expensive properties where he had his snowstorm painting displayed?

And he employs dumb clowns who say "bro" a lot.

And? Is this supposed to be some type of witty or profound response to my post? Cause if it was....I see neither. You are free to dislike the show and to hate the tracksuits. I found them entertaining. The show was more comedic, and they fit that role fine. But you are aware that Kingpin was behind these same guys who said "bro" a lot in the comic, right? So I don't get your complaint here.

I hope the Tracksuit Mafia are not Kingpin's main lackeys now. They seem like budget goons, especially when he had more expensive ones who also generally seemed more intelligent and capable. I hope they're just one of his many businesses he manages and that he has many more elsewhere.

I also hope he has a better and more expensive hideout instead of that tacky office he had either when speaking to Eleanor Bishop or the other dingy basement where he first had his Hawaiian shirt on. They better be just places he was visiting on his rounds.

What's happened to the expensive properties where he had his snowstorm painting displayed?

Fisk has always had his hands in a lot of pies

And? Is this supposed to be some type of witty or profound response to my post? Cause if it was....I see neither. You are free to dislike the show and to hate the tracksuits. I found them entertaining. The show was more comedic, and they fit that role fine. But you are aware that Kingpin was behind these same guys who said "bro" a lot in the comic, right? So I don't get your complaint here.

I don't get Fisk employing these guys and using them as his go-to A-squad. Here or in the comics.

I don't get Fisk employing these guys and using them as his go-to A-squad. Here or in the comics.

Who said they are his A squad? Kingpin has always had his hands in a ton of pies, and not every goon is going to be a super merc like Bullseye or the sharpest knife in the drawer. Couple that with Vincent's comments about Fisk losing some of his power during the blip, and this makes sense. Also again, this is lifted right from the comic. Really not sure what you want here

Who said they are his A squad? Kingpin has always had his hands in a ton of pies, and not every goon is going to be a super merc like Bullseye or the sharpest knife in the drawer. Couple that with Vincent's comments about Fisk losing some of his power during the blip, and this makes sense. Also again, this is lifted right from the comic. Really not sure what you want here

They were the only guys he sent. Hence, A-Squad.

So you wanted them to just put it in a ton of random characters who never appeared in the show? Cause that isn't how movies or shows work

If those were his best guys than Fisk has really fallen on hard times.

Hey, it wasn't that long ago that Clint Barton was waging war on global organized crime. Sure, Fisk survived that war, but he probably didn't survive unscathed. ;) Or, the impression I got is that Fisk is powerful, yes, but he's also very much in a "I am not on the right side of public legality" phase. Combine that with have some indefinite but probably large portion of his criminal empire suffering a nasty case of "Killed by Ronin", and he probably doesn't want to keep a big fancy fixed address.

Or there could have been multiple Mockingbirds and Laura was just the first? Laura could have just retired from the role long ago when she had her first kid. AOS was perfect with continuity up until Season 6. It's still up for debate on whether or not it's canon.
After all S.H.I.E.L.D. was around for a whole lot of years and it seems that Agent 13 is younger than Agent 19, the actresses by a full decade before the Blip. Suggesting that like 007 the numbers are reassigned and not used like Hank Pym numbered his ants.

That the series just gave an Easter Egg that is easily head canoned around . Evidence of Bobbi Morse connection to Agent 19 being in the comics, not aired on a MCU movie or Disney+ series just suggest that options are still being left open, With Chloe Bennett playing perhaps the only comic's legacy character that really matters

I just hope, Jack/Swordsman returns in the future - such a cool guy.
He fought for Kate in the end, even though she was always suspicious and mean to him.
He totally redeemed himself

I just hope, Jack/Swordsman returns in the future - such a cool guy.
He fought for Kate in the end, even though she was always suspicious and mean to him.
He totally redeemed himself

Clint is Kate's surrogate father, kind of square but supportive and nurturing.

Jack is Kate's cool uncle, probably not a great role model but definitely fun to be around.

They are jokers but Kingpin would have his hand in all the pies, from the lowliest group of goons to the other crime lords. Even this group are an additional asset in controlling a city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"