Epson philippines - Free SR Jacket and T-shirt with printer!

Discussion in 'Products' started by millennium movies, Jun 9, 2006.

1. millennium movies Registered

2. Supermanila Registered

3. DorkyFresh Sum Dum Goy

hey supermanila...kamusta ka? hehe

hey do the theaters over there let you stay and watch the movie for the whole day? my moms and pops told me when they were still there it was like that.

4. Supermanila Registered

hey DorkyFresh, you a pinoy as well??

yeah, most theaters here still lets you stay the whole day, you pay for 100 pesos (less than 2dollars) and you get to see it over and over and over till the day ends, haha! :)

but some more advanced and well equipped theaters here are starting to follow western ways, so you pay, you get a guaranteed seat, and after the movie ends, you have to leave...

5. Sincnarf Registered

Kamusta ka rin? Those theaters still exist... SM (Shoe Mart) in particular and most theaters in the provinces; yes, you can stay as long as you want! We do have theaters where you can just watch a movie once unless you wanna get bumped out by security guards, haha!

I just wanted to mention that Superman Returns will be the first movie to be shown in the first IMAX theater here in the Philippines!!! How great is that!!! Pity, IMAX Philippines wasn't ready yet when Batman Begins was shown last year... sorta late you know? :)