Products Superman Returns T-Shirts - merged threads

Dave Kocher

Civilian
Reaction score
HOT! Superman Returns is one of the most anticipated movies of the year! The film hits theaters June 30th, but we'll send you your official Superman Return logo shirt in May!

Printed on a dark blue t-shirt, the movie version of the "S" logo is printed with Hi-Density ink giving it a raised texture feel.

Officially licensed. Be one of the first people to wear this hot new Superman Returns T-Shirt!

you can buy the shirt by clicking the link below

http://www.wickedcoolstuff.com/surelothidem.html

I have a Superman t from Six Flags I'll wear to the movie thanks so much.

I've never heard this news. Its good for me.

Yes...i'm definitely buying one. I'll put that in my list of things to purchase. I hope the t-shirts look great.

I'm all for it. Where and how do we start?

Weird. Not a single picture of the actual T, AND it's not being sold thru Warner Bros or any of WB's known T-Shirt licensees. The only proof that it's officially licensed is that the guy trying to make money off of it SAYS it's officially licensed.

It is kind of a hackjob site. Not sure what to make of it.

Well it says it's gonna come out in May. Giving fans the chance to sport their shirt for June 30.

Fatboy Roberts said:
Weird. Not a single picture of the actual T, AND it's not being sold thru Warner Bros or any of WB's known T-Shirt licensees. The only proof that it's officially licensed is that the guy trying to make money off of it SAYS it's officially licensed.

:up:

Dont try and talk common sense. It's unheard of, here.

It's some middle-man type weirdness. They do the same thing on eBay. Some dude puts an auction where he claims he can get you something cool--except all he's doing is waiting for real stuff to come out, so HE can buy it, and then overcharge YOU for it. He's not gonna get it any sooner than you will, and chances are it's gonna cost more than through the official channels, which you'd think would be pre-selling this themselves at this point if there was any legitimacy to a pre-sale.

This seems to be the same thing.

I dunno I was just went to google and typed Superman Returns shirt and that was the first site that came up.

Showtime029 said:
It is kind of a hackjob site. Not sure what to make of it.

I've bought a lot of stuff from wickedcoolstuff.com its a good site and they have a lot of stuff that is offical but you could probably get the same shirt from the WB.

I dunno I was just went to google and typed Superman Returns shirt and that was the first site that came up.

Oh, well then. That's some research right there.

Strange said:
I've bought a lot of stuff from wickedcoolstuff.com its a good site and they have a lot of stuff that is offical but you could probably get the same shirt from the WB.

well I'll take your word for it:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"