Ethical Discussion on Cosmetic Surgery

You...WANT me to continue to tell you that you are idiotically fixating on things that affect you in no way whatsoever as a diversion and excuse to avoid working on your own issues and problems in life? :huh:

jag

Okay, I'm really curious... how do you get that from me posting this thread? I mean, aren't we all in some way using the board as a diversion?

Okay, I'm really curious... how do you get that from me posting this thread? I mean, aren't we all in some way using the board as a diversion?

There are different kinds of diversions, my dear boy.

jag

some of it'll be wish fullfillment. wishing who you were argueing against was so pathetic ,that you can simply say look how pathetic they are. ad hominiem is fairly popular nowdays because hey it works.

some of it'll be wish fullfillment. wishing who you were argueing against was so pathetic ,that you can simply say look how pathetic they are. ad hominiem is fairly popular nowdays because hey it works.

Oh, we've already addressed the "substance" of the claim a thousand fold in this thread. Ad hominem is really all that's left. ;)

jav

Seriously. Quit being so fun and easy to wind up. I'm by far not the worst offender of people who do it just to watch you go off. ;)

jag

i wish i had some exploding head gif right now.

Seriously. Quit being so fun and easy to wind up. I'm by far not the worst offender of people who do it just to watch you go off. ;)

jag

Have I went off?

Lick my armpit.

That's the most you're gonna see me explode today :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"