ET's Coverage of Ghost Rider

kinda like the bit piece they showed last summer with them behind the scenes talking.

But hey atleast it's something to tide you over for the next 9 months or so. if it wasn't put back it would be coming out in a few short months. but i guess its all fir the good though. not very much to worry about in febuary as summertime.

Not only that. We wouldn't have gotten near the amount of promotion that we're going to get now that it's further away and not only that, it's the next Marvel flick.

FlameHead said:
Not only that. We wouldn't have gotten near the amount of promotion that we're going to get now that it's further away and not only that, it's the next Marvel flick.
yeah that too. Marve's gonna have a big year next year. First Ghost Rider then Spider-Man 3 and Finally Fantastic Four 2 while i'm sure all three movies will get a heavy amount of promotion

Indeed. We'll likely get a brand new Spider trailer with the release of Ghost Rider actually. It being the same studio and all.

FlameHead said:
Indeed. We'll likely get a brand new Spider trailer with the release of Ghost Rider actually. It being the same studio and all.
yeah and we might even see another FF2 trailer with SM3 since there both marvel movies.

FlameHead said:
I'm hoping somebody will get it online to all you folks. I'm sure it'll turn up somwhere... hopefully.

thanks for letting us know about his FH! i would have missed it!
planning on taping tonight and should send MarvelMovies the clip to his site sometime later today

It depends on where you live. Check your local listings.

BIGGUN said:
thanks for letting us know about his FH! i would have missed it!
planning on taping tonight and should send MarvelMovies the clip to his site sometime later today

No problem BG. Glad to see you're gonna take on the recording and uploading duties. I'm sure MM will be glad to hear that.

what a waste :(
it was just the trailer w/ the hosts running their little commentary on it.
no interviews, no on the set exclusive stuff, nada....ill still do it but imo its really not worth the effort

still im glad you told us about this FH, in the coming months there will be other tv appearances and we need to make sure we all know about it before it airs.
consider this a practice drill..heh

I warned ya that it was crap...

Did you record it anyway?

FlameHead said:
I warned ya that it was crap...

Did you record it anyway?

crap indeed...heh. hell that whole show is crap! crappy segment, crappy show, crappy commentary..lol
yeah i still have it...may send it in to MM just for the heck of it but ill do it when something else more valuable shows up. at the very least it shows the media is starting to talk about the movie.

Exactly... and some of us GR fans want to collect everything. Call it obsessed...

I'm sure MM will love to have it whenever you find the time.

Thanks for the report, fellas. I guess I didn't miss much.

Now, back to the trailer...

;)

She called them geeks.:(

Thanks for posting that though! I've never seen it. Cage looks perfect for the part.:up:

Thanks!:D

damn...that was the clip that i captured! those bastards! ill sue!!! heh
but yeah screenamesuck i posted that awhile back...think even Marvel Movies should have that clip on his site.
was really lucky to get it...managed to catch the last showing of ET that week when it was repeated.

I'm already totally amped about this movie...

Nicolas Cage looks GREAT as Blaze.

BIGGUN could you give me the link to the original thread cause i couldn't find it

was this new footage or the same trailer we saw?

Vartha said:
was this new footage or the same trailer we saw?

not really...this was a segment on ET from last year. you probably have already seen it...where they did a short interview w/ Cage and Mendez on the GR set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"