ET's Coverage of Ghost Rider

yeah prolly but since non of you put it up on here i thought id do it, u lot didnteven put up a link to the full bleeding trailer! u jus ponced around with the few screenshots! and yeh ive known bout em for months but as ive not been on the board ive not been able to post em!:ghost:

There is no trailer yet. There is only the footage shown at this years Comic Con. For that, you can check out this thread; http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190969

If you're talkin' about the 30 second ET clip, then that should be posted somewhere in this thread but it's probably not active now... and truly, it's not even worth seein'.

:New to the forums: Is it true they are going to rewrite a new story (Somethiong about "The Rider Legacy"?)?

A fan for a long time, I was stoked when the GR train came to my home town Melbourne... but something has always bugged me re the comic. In the first edition of volume 2 where Dan become GR, a woman is abducted into the shadows by what looks like Mephisto or Blackheart. Who is she? years now.. bugged me this has. What became of her????

Hellstormer, AussieWatcher; welcome to the hype! Be sure to visit us GR freaks often. We need the company.

HS, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but I do think the GR story will be somewhat altered for the movie... however, the Rider Legacy is something that was developed in the 2nd series and definatly something I wanna see in the movie. We're all pretty sure that CareTaker is going to turn out to be a past Ghost Rider... and one who is now best fit to 'teach' Blaze the ropes.

AW, I just went through issue 1 and I'm not positive on who you're referring to as I couldn't find anyone being taken into the shadows. The only 2 females present are Barbara, who of course dies later on... and not from the gunshot. The other is Angel, a member of the Cypress Pool Jokers. I believe she's killed by Blackout in search of those canisters.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the warm welcome Flamehead. It was Angel that I was referring to. It must be the paranoid conspiracy theorist in me that always lead me to think that something more happened to her. Only seeing Blackout's eye's in the darkness made me think that her ending wasn't so brief. Thanks again

Folks, I just found this article: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/movies/14806/

Sneak Peek of Nicolas Cage in 'Ghost Rider'

May 23, 2006

Appearing in a number of award-winning yet off-beat, quirky roles, NICOLAS CAGE has redefined himself as a full-throttle action hero in films such as 'The Rock,' 'Face/Off' and 'National Treasure' -- now the star is primed to make a dramatic return to the big screen action genre with 'Ghost Rider.'

On tonight's ET we have an exclusive first look at the film, which opens early next year.

The film is based on the Marvel comic book in which a stunt motorcyclist gives up his soul to become a hell-blazing vigilante. With the success of the 'X-men' and 'Spider-Man' movie franchises, Marvel seeks to draw a similar audience with the dark, supernatural-themed 'Ghost Rider.'

The studio turned to 'Daredevil' writer and director MARK STEVEN JOHNSON to helm the picture, which also stars WES BENTLEY ('The Four Feathers'), EVA MENDES ('Hitch'), MATT LONG ("Jack & Bobby"), SAM ELLIOTT ('Thank You for Smoking') and the almighty PETER FONDA, who takes a twisted turn as Mephisto -- a demon or "fallen angel" in Christian mythology, often called Satan or the Devil.

The story follows Cage, as Johnny Blaze, who makes a deal with Mephisto and agrees to become the host of a "spirit of vengeance" in order to save his dying father -- but the price he pays is to be cursed with the avenging spirit that takes its form at night as a demon with a flaming skull on a motorcycle of hellfire.

Unlike recent comic books that have been turned into major motion pictures, 'Ghost Rider' is a deeply supernatural thriller that pits humanity against the darkest demons of hell. Eerie, gritty and wrapped in elements of mythology, this isn't the typical "superhero" popcorn fare.

Don't miss our exclusive first look at this edgy new film on tonight's ET!

Damn short notice. Is anyone out there going to be able to tape this and get it online you think?

:eek: Tivio's at the ready tech ppl PLEASE
icon10.gif
:up:

Bugger! OK, it's up to you guys over the Atlantic to give us poor Europeans the lowdown on what they show.

:(

I'm hoping somebody will get it online to all you folks. I'm sure it'll turn up somwhere... hopefully.

Mr Nick said:
Bugger! OK, it's up to you guys over the Atlantic to give us poor Europeans the lowdown on what they show.

:(
Yeah, we pretend a a full coverage, with screenshots and gifs!

I get to see it in 15 minutes. I think we have the world premiere of ET here in Newfoundland. If any of you have a satalite, you may be able to get NTV and watch it in 15 with me...

Okay, an update. It's definatly coming on but, I don't know how much. The only thing the said during the opening was "A high speed crash, caught on tape" and behind it they showed the brutal crash that we see Johnny take in the teaser.

Stay tuned. Gone back to TV.

Okay. 2nd set of commercials. It's definitely about the crash more so than anything.

InVictus said:
Did he used a stuntman for that scene?
i probably would think so. damn febuary is a long time! the one good thing though my birthday is in febuary.

Of course, it was the very last thing they show, and I had to sit through a disturbing anorexia story first. Just a little piece which started with the crash and just showed a few clips from the trailer. Nothing special but, great promotion none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"