...Ever lost anything that mean't alot to you?

The Amazing Lee

Don't call me chicken!
Reaction score
The reason this topic springs to mind is because last Saturday I lost my wallet which had £30 in it (The equivilent to about $50 approx.)

Well I searched high and low for it for about 2 hours, retraced my steps where I walked my dog, and nothing :mad:

All was lost..

About 5 minutes ago my sister came up to me and went:

"I've found that wallet of yours" :eek::D

Boy am I pleased :D

So what's happened to you in the past?

Well my apartment was broken into and about 500 dollors was stolen. Then I got a string of pearls from my Grandmothers estste (when I was a teenager) and now I don't know where they are. I think my mom has them and is probably waiting for like my wedding day to give them back.

I've lost many things (usually when moving).

The first one I remember. I had some comics stored in a box that was part of a couch. When my family moved, somehow that couch got left behind and all those comics with it.

2. Once we held a party with all our friends from High School invited. The following week I discovered that my coin collection was missing.

3. When I moved out of the house to Toronto, I left some comics in boxes up in the attic. Figuring my folks NEVER cleaned the attic and they were safe there. Especially since they were labelled "RedMarvel's Comics". Wouldn't you know it, Dad decided to clean the attic and the next time I came up they were gone to the local dump. Thankfully not ALL my comics were up there. I did have some in a box elsewhere in the house.

4. When I was in Europe I was given a lovely crystal squirrel paper weight. Somehow when I moved from one apartment to another it disappeared.

I could go on, but it's more of the same. Every time I move I seem to lose or break something.

I lost a lot of time with my son....vindictive ex-wives can be major pain in the butt.

I lost my Tv remote like 6 years ago...

Originally posted by C. Lee
I lost a lot of time with my son....vindictive ex-wives can be major pain in the butt.

Oh C.Lee that is so sad.:( I'm sorry.

I know I have no expertise in this area seen as I'm still a young whipper snapper but I still want to say it...

True :(:up:

man, I had this lizard, and I lent it to a friend while I was on vacation and the lizard died.

I lost a great relationship with my ex-girlfriend...

it took me a long time to get over it..

my bad...actually no, not really...except for deaths of family members and friends

Some how, miving my collection back and forth from semesters at college, I lost like 10-20 DVDs. every once in awhile I'll remeber a movie I used to have, and check and realize it's not there "Dammit! another one for the list!" It still pisses my off that I have the Blade 2 and Pulp Fiction discs, but not the cases somehow

I've lost a lot of my time posting on these boards. see-ya!:(

Yeah.I lost a charm bracelet I had bought when I was in spring vacation & I went to NY.a few days later after coming back home,I went to the park with my fam.& I had it on.not knowing the braclet fell off,I searched an hour for it & thinking someone stole it I actually began to cry a little & then my dad found it by the bathroom which is weird cuz I never even went to use the restroom.
But to this day,I never wear the bracelet outside the house.

i lost my virginity........

to my hand

it was rape i swear!

Thank you Dizzy and Spiderfan......when things like this are lost, you realize the other stuff doesn't matter.

oh man, thats terrible :(

live an extra 10 years to make up for the time you lost :up:

i lost my Graphics project once :(
i failed that project :o

Originally posted by litlgreendude
i lost my virginity........

to my hand

it was rape i swear!

His hand raped me too! Bastard! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by NightwingWC
I've lost my virginity. Has anybody seen it?
i didn't see that one coming a mile away, no siree.

well, i lost an autographed picture of Mohammed Ali.

It meant alot to me because i actually met him and shook his hand and he had some 8x10 photos with him and asked if i would like one. I was thrilled.

Originally posted by Spider Jerusalem
well, i lost an autographed picture of Mohammed Ali.

It meant alot to me because i actually met him and shook his hand and he had some 8x10 photos with him and asked if i would like one. I was thrilled.
OMG :eek: dude, i'm sorry.

btw, I haven't seen you in ages, HI :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"