if it was possible

Or better yet. Say If you were like oh i sell my soul for a drink and the devil came and gave you a drink. When i say that i mean yoour at home and want some booze. But here's the thing he gives you a bottle but you don't drink it all so you won't go to hell since you didn't drink it all.

Or say you wanted a certain woman and if you didn't have sexual relations you won't go to hell. aslong as you don't do the nasty.

get what i'm saying.

Wasn't that Homer Simpson's plan? That alone makes me call it into question.

Now to answer your question...no, I wouldn't. If the Devil makes me an offer, that in turn confirms that there is a hell, a God, and a Heaven. Therefore, in Heaven, I can have anything my heart desires for eternity, where as in Hell, I would suffer for all eternity in exchange for 60 more years of what I most desire.

Hmm...60 years or an eternity. Not a tough choice.

Wow people have put way to much thought into this thread.

Its just suppose to be a fun thread. Like all like its where my heart lies and ect,etc,etc.

In all fairness, you asked a pretty damn deep question. After asking it, you can't get mad because people are taking it seriously instead of saying

"OMGZ!! ILL SELL MY SOUL TO MOTOR BOAT TEH LINDZEY LOHAN! LOLZ!!!"

In all fairness, you asked a pretty damn deep question. After asking it, you can't get mad because people are taking it seriously instead of saying

"OMGZ!! ILL SELL MY SOUL TO MOTOR BOAT TEH LINDZEY LOHAN! LOLZ!!!"
... ... that was aimed at me... wasn't it...

attraction is more than skin deep, Matt...

But beneath her skin are the ribs. I know because she is so unhealthily skinny you can see them :csad:

it's more than a physical attraction, Matt...

Somehow I get the idea that JAL has done something he's come to regret.

Somehow I get the idea that JAL has done something he's come to regret.

I'm sure some random guy in a Devil costume is $100 dollars and a signed "soul" paper richer, and another fake Alba address has been sold. :csad:

I'm sure some random guy in a Devil costume is $100 dollars and a signed "soul" paper richer, and another fake Alba address has been sold. :csad:

LMAO :woot:

I once made a deal with the Robot Devil to get mechanical hands

RobotBG.jpg

I would sell my soul because you only get to live this life once... Devil or not there is no hell for eternity....if i do burn in hell , ill always have those years of greatness... besides what is in heaven anyway ? harps and white robes? ill pass.

Anyone remember that People's Court parody on SNL where Jon Lovitz is Mephistopheles and Rosanna Arquette sues him to get her soul back, and at the end he's all pissed off and sad that he lost and just randomly tries to get people to give them their souls.

Gosh, I wish Youtube had that up. Classic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"