The Amazing Spider-Man "Evolving Peter to the point he is evolved and moved forward...

DACMAN

The Spidey Fan
Reaction score
...so that he can evolve as a character and explore himself as a person to the point his character makes progress and moves forward as a superhero and evolves into something that can push him into becomeing more of a man, that evolves."

Anyone else getting tired of these news bits that offer nothing. If I hear one more time about how Peter is being "evolved" I think my head will explode. Tell us how he is going to evolve, does that mean more quips? How about some news on the villain? Cause even now everytime I hear them simply say he is evolving, that could mean Peter is going to learn a new dance number or something.

...so that he can evolve as a character and explore himself as a person to the point his character makes progress and moves forward as a superhero and evolves into something that can push him into becomeing more of a man, that evolves."

Anyone else getting tired of these news bits that offer nothing. If I hear one more time about how Peter is being "evolved" I think my head will explode. Tell us how he is going to evolve, does that mean more quips? How about some news on the villain? Cause even now everytime I hear them simply say he is evolving, that could mean Peter is going to learn a new dance number or something.

I'm with you on this. I commented on it in the other thread at the top of the Spider-Man forum. The whole evolving/growing thing is getting on my nerves and I think it's just a cop out answer.

This is just one of those vague things people involved with a movie that sound nice but don't actually mean anything. I'm used to it by now.

I think they've done great showing it through the series.

This news is fine to me, but obvious. I've grown to expect that by now. Watching him as a teen in the first one learning lessons in responsibility, then growing to an adult and learning sacrifce and forgiveness is wonderfully shown.

They mean physically. He's actually turning into a spider in this one.

It's a standard response Tobey and Co. give when they have no real news to give. We all know Peter is going to evolve and learn some new lesson in the movie. It goes without saying.

Spider-Man's production and creative team doesn't know how to give detailed and interesting elements about the next film, because there usually isn't anything in the film we haven't seen previously. It's not a cop out, they just don't have anything. Except making the film more and more juvenile and cheesy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"