The Amazing Spider-Man "I Want To Evolve Peter Parker"

That's like saying him pulling out his wanker and swinging it around for 3 minutes wouldn't kill the movie because it was only 3 minutes long. If something is bad enough, you only need it for a short time to kill a movie. Was him snapping his fingers enough? Maybe not. But add in the bad hair cut and terrible jazz club scene and you're getting pretty close.

hahahahhaahhaha wanker.

i would like Peter Parker to evolve into the Spider-Man in Web of Shadows

i would like Peter Parker to evolve into the Spider-Man in Web of Shadows

OH HELL NO. I mean, I really like that game, but that was the WORST Spider-Man I've ever seen. His voice was crackier than a 14 year old! He, he was awful! He wasn't even witty, his jokes were NEVER funny.

This is what I want.

[YT]CmJn4AXKivc[/YT]

People want him to evolve,but isnt him evolving into a wisecracker a juvenile step back? The movie Spidey is a bit more sensible...Why? He was a bigheaded ***** in 3 and if hes even bigger than that in 4,I give up.

Theyve totally brung no justice to the character.

Big typo?
Whoops! Yes, I meant Sandman's daughter. Apparently, in the original (well, not original original, but more original than final) plan, Venom was going to threaten her to give Sandman the motivation he needed and ultimately lacked.

Yes we get it. I didn't much care for any of that. But whatever.

Honestly I agree with and LIKE everything that Maguire has to say. I want him to be motivated and serious about this role.

And I want to see Peter develop and evolve more as well. Like for instance, I wouldn't mind seeing Peter as a teacher or something. It doesn't have to be that way, but something like that. That was one of the few IMHO good ideas that Stracynski brought to Spider-man.
I actually like that idea a lot. I could honestly see it working perfectly, and it would also be a good way to keep Connors around and even increase the friendship between Peter and Curt before LIZARD comes into play.

These are exactly the kind of statements these actors and directors are supposed to say. Using words like evolve and taking the character in a new direction and saying that this film will up the ante in reference to other films that have raised the bar. What else are they suppose to say? Honestly that s*** could mean anything or nothing at all. IMHO don't expect any major deviations from characters that have been established. Peter will experience a new problem, battle a new villain, and learn another important life lesson in the process. Roll the credits.
Sheesh, he's an actor, not a politician! Cut him some slack!

People want him to evolve,but isnt him evolving into a wisecracker a juvenile step back? The movie Spidey is a bit more sensible...Why? He was a bigheaded ***** in 3 and if hes even bigger than that in 4,I give up.

Theyve totally brung no justice to the character.
That's actually a really good point which I honestly never even thought of. I knew something was off about the idea, but you nailed it.

Enough of this ********.

Honestly, there is NOTHING wrong with what they've said so far. Was the third movie disappointing? Yes. Could it have been better? Yes. Did they make mistakes? Yes. They've owned up to it and are trying to get passed it. So I'm willing to give them another chance. And if it fails, it fails. I've seen worse things in the Spider-man comics than Spider-man 3.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"