• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Exclusive TDK Set Report #2!

This isn't a horror movie. All I'm saying is that this look to his eyes is more pronounced than in other incarnations of the Joker, in a neutral, calm manner, and I'm not getting excited over it.

But The Joker is something out of a horror, suspense movie. He´s one of comics´creepiest villains.

Man, the way you guys are talking about this, i'm half-expecting you to say you stole a copy of the teaser and are putting it online.

Man, the way you guys are talking about this, i'm half-expecting you to say you stole a copy of the teaser and are putting it online.

Well let's just say we witnessed a badass scene that is very, very important to the movie. We will let NoirMan fill you in.

Well let's just say we witnessed a badass scene that is very, very important to the movie. We will let NoirMan fill you in.

I assume he's typing up a cohesive set report as fast as his fingers will go, right?

I feel like a dog wagging his tongue as it's master stands before it with a bone in his hand.

I'm going to add this to NoirMan's report once he finishes it, but I just need to say this cause it made me really ****ing mad.

Thanks to typeorocks blurry Joker pictures and video, the crew who was normally very friendly and cool was very on edge and throwing people off the set. Thanks dude. I told you that fan pictures would **** stuff up for the rest of us.

I'm going to add this to NoirMan's report once he finishes it, but I just need to say this cause it made me really ****ing mad.

Thanks to typeorocks blurry Joker pictures and video, the crew who was normally very friendly and cool was very on edge and throwing people off the set. Thanks dude. I told you that fan pictures would **** stuff up for the rest of us.

I don´t think they really have reason to be mad, the pics don´t show much more than that IMAX article did a while ago.

Looking forward to Noirman's report - thanks in advance for all these reports, nice work guys.

I don´t think they really have reason to be mad, the pics don´t show much more than that IMAX article did a while ago.

Well the crew was still very nice. But one guy went so far as to pose as another fan to see if anyone was trying to sneak shots for websites. They were checking peoples' cameras for set photos and making them delete them.

Oh, and thanks to the ******* who argued with the PAs that he was taking photos because "They are all over superherohype!" and they are for his "private collection", before being thrown out for nearly fighting with the crew.

Thanks you dick, you make the rest of us look bad.

In all fairness, wouldn't you think they'd dislike detailed reports of scenes just as much as pictures?

In all fairness, wouldn't you think they'd dislike detailed reports of scenes just as much as pictures?

They were giving what people were asking and begging for all along. Obviously Typorocks and co. weren't doing anything out of malice, but I can understand your points.

They were giving what people were asking and begging for all along. Obviously Typorocks and co. weren't doing anything out of malice, but I can understand your points.

Well I don't hold that against them. I would love to take pictures too. But it's just irritating because I warned against it and predicted what would happen.

haha. Someone whined out "superherohype"!?

Out yourself now, loser!

Well the crew was still very nice. But one guy went so far as to pose as another fan to see if anyone was trying to sneak shots for websites. They were checking peoples' cameras for set photos and making them delete them.

Oh, and thanks to the ******* who argued with the PAs that he was taking photos because "They are all over superherohype!" and they are for his "private collection", before being thrown out for nearly fighting with the crew.

Thanks you dick, you make the rest of us look bad.

Thanks for the set reports but lay off typo; id take his pics over nothing any day. Take what ya can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"