• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Exclusive TDK Set Report #2!

NoirMan82

Sidekick
Reaction score
Greeting all. Noir here again with a new set report from last nights filming. Just like before my friends and I went on another bat-hunt last night (and some of today). I have to say, once again it paid off in spades! We traveled up to the filming at Lower Wacker where the huge chase scene was taking place. Right away we saw some Gotham SWAT trucks and other cool stuff. Once again, spoilers are ahead.

We really were at the right place at the right time. We got our first view of the awesome action that was to come. Directly down the street from us a wicked car crash takes place where an unassuming truck that was right next to us cruised down the street and got smashed when a GPD SWAT truck rams into it. Once again, the mysterious garbage truck was there, along with more squad cars. A little later more chaos ensued with the Joker Truck involved. If you haven't see it, here it go!

laughter.jpg

This thing just slams into cars on the road with sheer callous! It was great! After that things died down to prep for more stunts, then it all got really, REALLY interesting. REALLY!

We were back at our original spot after looking at the action fom those lovely bridges that lead to the narrows:cwink: . Here we see the Joker Truck come straight toward us. We all notice that the door on the trailer is now open. At first we just notice some goons standing inside. Then the truck makes a turn and we were floored at who we see, the mother****ing JOKER :wow: !!!!! It was no stuntman; it was Heath himself. We were the only ones there to witness it. He stares at us while we stare at him, amused at our surprise, he smiles at us. I almost pissed my pants! The truck backs up then heads down to Wacker again. We were just estatic at what we saw. Then a crew member ( same guy the helped us meet nolan) came to us and said, "What did I tell ya? Didn't I say Jokermobile!" now we know this semi is actually THE Joker car. AWESOME!!!

The fun didn't stop there. We saw Joker at least a dozen more times as they did takes. I have a 100% accurate description of the Joker outfit. I can really saw I wasn't disappointed. He looked as the Joker should: A dark purple suit ( not too dark), a long coat jacket, black shirt, green tie, and leather gloves. I have too say his make-up wasn't as greusome as the first picture released would have you think. It's not overpowering, yet very creepy. His hair was almost all green, not streaked like some think, and it was slicked to the back. I have to say to all that didn't dig the first pic, relax, he looks awesome in person.
%

AWESOME :woot: !

(S)laughter is the best medicine..I Love it!

Noirman...U da MAn!

So how did Heath Look as the Joker?

How wide the smile and how green the hair?

And was he deck out in pimp purple?

That's awesome, man. I will gladly piss my pants for you after that description :)

Did you get a good look at Mr J's Makeup?

killer report, man! :joker:

love the s/laughter thing. really sounds like the Joker is going to be a psycho killer.

can you tell what words are below "Hyams" in the upper left?

You're the man, Noir. That smile from Heath must have been something special. :up:

I'm just one of Noir's partners in crime. Here's a group pic we snuck in. We were standing at the front of this van when we saw The Joker.

GswatSm.jpg

NoirMan is far left. I'm second to the right.. under the W.

An awesome report for an incredible night.

I'm just one of Noir's partners in crime. Here's a group pic we snuck in. We were standing at the front of this van when we saw The Joker.

GswatSm.jpg

NoirMan is far left. I'm second to the right.. under the W.

An awesome report for an incredible night.

AWESOME JUST AWESOME!

Any shots of Heath giving that winning smile at you guys?

My boss was trying to talk to me when I read this. I have no Idea what I just agreed to and don't really care...

Can't lie, you guys look cool in front of that truck.

Very nice.... Did you see them film any scenes with Joker?

If so what did the joker do?

Good find. Seems very possible that this could be it.

The purple suit, green tie, and leather gloves comment gives me the impression that he may look exactly as I hoped.

31416769zp4.jpg

Was the suit along the lines of this, but darker in tone?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttx2!!! My hype-o-meter goes up again!

AWESOME JUST AWESOME!

Any shots of Heath giving that winning smile at you guys?

Something of the sort does exist, yes. I captured a very revealing short video of The Joker driving past in the "Slaughter" trailer. Respecting the crew, creators and my fellow bat hunters, I'm not posting it.

I have to say, The Joker in this movie sounds more badass the more we hear :-D

Something of the sort does exist, yes. I captured a very revealing short video of The Joker driving past in the "Slaughter" trailer. Respecting the crew, creators and my fellow bat hunters, I'm not posting it.
then why bother mentioning it, unless you just wanted to brag?

So the big truck is the Joker mobile? Sweet!!! You lucky bastard. And yo, it was cool of you not to take any pictures of Heath, leaves more suspense for the rest of us!

That's like making out with a chick for forty five minutes, having her put on the condom, and then her telling you she has to go home so that she can wash her hair.

Just leaving us hanging, man. In the most expectant and undignified manner possible.

Damnit Noir, how do you keep on doing this?!

Lucky son of a...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"