• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight 17 August Shoot Report (Contains some spoilers)

Dude... I think you have a problem...

Your drinking habits have shocked an Irishman... That's bad.
:wow:
Oddly enough, i don't drink that much because i have classes and work full-time, but once you get locked into a serious booze collection, the tendency is to push it as far as it will go.
I never do anything half-assed. "You hear that, liver? I'm not a quitter!" :woot:

it seriously looks gross. the design has no imagination, its so stiff, it has no character, it looks like a left over design from the 80's found in a waste basket.

If i could ever f**k a car, it'd be that lambo...

...i just want to be inside of it...

(i just totally gave myself the creeps)

Alright, maybe this will put the whole fake batman or dummy being hanged to rest. This is from Jow:

Gee.....Batman hanging from a noose. Obviously a fake batman (he has on a catcher's chest plate for chirst sake)

but that's beside the point.

The point is does anyone remember when we played the "Haunted Knight" game for the sides.

hangman-6.gif

Yes. I was being cryptic and chose that for a reason. I do that occaisionlly and I see why jett does it too. It's ****ing fun to point everyone in a direction and see if they'll catch on.

It was around the beginning of July.

Low on news. My B-day. I wanted to give us a "viral" game to play so that people that didn't have the sides could "win" them by playing Hangman like in Haunted Knight.

There was more to it now that I can say and It looks like I have a "new source" seeing as the guy that told me about it was telling the truth. Telling me that a Faux Batman gets hanged.

Someone else is mentioning to me that this might be a dream sequence, but i haven't heard anything else about that. We'll see.

- Jow

If i could ever f**k a car, it'd be that lambo...

...i just want to be inside of it...

(i just totally gave myself the creeps)

:dry:................................................................................ don't worry.......................I do to.:woot:

who cares about bruces damn jetta, i want to see more batmobile!

are people at least warming up to the idea that this MIGHT be a person not a dummy?

i just gave up. I just think it would be really f-ing stupid if it were a dummy and it just seems pretty plain that it's supposed to be the corpse of the fake batman in the leaked photos being that it is the exact same version of the outfit. That's kind of a giveaway and the explanations i've heard in favor of the dummy theory are just stupid ideas that would suck in the movie.

I thought it was a real person from the beginning. It would a be a better scene that way as well.

I think that it is a person (one of the vigilantes) not a dummy.

I mean, look at the leaked photos. The dummy they have is wearing the exact same outfit as the "real" fake batman sitting next to Crane in the parking structure. It's a black umpire's chest piece and black canvas tarp for the cape, pretty damn unique because all the fake batmen use different things to create their suits. In the picture, none of them look the same, but instead, are different takes on the batsuit. It's spelled out pretty clear that it's supposed to be the same person...but some people like to ignore the obvious...

lol... we are the MAIN four people who think this - and we are the ones on tonight for the most part.

I just hate it when people refuse to put 2 and 2 together. It's like if you painted a bench and left a sign, then coming back to it an hour later to see an ass-print in the paint and a man standing there with the same color paint all over his ass and thinking: "well i suppose he could have painted his own ass". You would never think like that, but here, people do it all the time.

Let me clear something up for all of you as simply as I can:

It was a dummy for only one portion of the shot.

Then the stunt double Buster Reeves was used during the part where the body is brought down and Gordon and the emergency medics look him over, shinedpen light in his pupils blah blah...

he's obviously dead as he has a knife sticking out of his chest and under it is a joker card.

So ahhhh guys, do ya'all think the riddler killed him? Ugh?
Also FYU:
Buster had the exact same Joker makeup on his face as the dummy they used earlier, that was thrown against the third floor window.

OK now boys and girls you can move on now, that's the deal with that scene.

End the dribbling speculations it's really quite boring!

Let me clear something up for all of you as simply as I can:

It was a dummy for only one portion of the shot.

Then the stunt double Buster Reeves was used during the part where the body is brought down and Gordon and the emergency medics look him over, shinedpen light in his pupils blah blah...

he's obviously dead as he has a knife sticking out of his chest and under it is a joker card.

So ahhhh guys, do ya'all think the riddler killed him? Ugh?
Also FYU:
Buster had the exact same Joker makeup on his face as the dummy they used earlier, that was thrown against the third floor window.

OK now boys and girls you can move on now, that's the deal with that scene.

End the dribbling speculations it's really quite boring!

DUBIOUS

Considering he's a newbie, I don't actually believe that.

Without a proper explanation I'm not falling for it.

Sorry mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"