• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight 17 August Shoot Report (Contains some spoilers)

and QGen another who follows the pack.

What's not to believe?

The fact is, simply,

I was there,

you weren't!

I saw what I saw,

and you still don't want to believe it

without "further explanation",

what's to explain?

I told you what I saw,

tried to clear up this silly, stupid debate,
so what I can say but your both idiots!
ta ta

Well, this is a PG 13 film... They could just kill him and then put up a dummy, and dump the body.

This guy is fond of making statements like "that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard". And then he makes statements like this one. Yeah, you've just killed someone, and you want to send a message. You DON'T send that body or piece of same as the message, as has been the practice since someone first got the idea. (Very popular with the Romans.) No, you get rid of that body and send a dummy as the message. What IS the message sent by the dummy? Not "this is what we did to this guy and will do to you", but "we are incredibly lame".

Yeah, everyone remembers that plastic horse's head in The Godfather. Idiot.

Yeah, everyone remembers that plastic horse's head in The Godfather. Idiot.

Ah now now. Did you have a tough day at school? There's no need to be calling people names!

I'm just saying that for a pg=13 rated movie (we don't have that rating) hanging a corpse may be too much for the sensors?

You missed the point of my post. But it's ok. You're only young. Age brings wisdom and whatnot.

P.S. I hope this doesn't sound patronising! By that of course I mean I hope you don't think I'm talking down to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"