Experts say eat your burgers upside down

burgerflipgif.gif

Why put the onus on us?! Tell the bread companies to cut their buns right! :argh:

What about Spidey? :csad:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesM4FYEORJ.jpg

Even Spider-Man eats rightside up. Especially if it’s wheatcakes.

There's a local chain in Chicago called M Burger that's kind of a somewhat trendy burger joint. I remember ordering one a couple months back and saw that the flat bun was on top and the larger on the bottom, and the meat was on top while the condiments were all under it. I didn't know what to think.

I had a burger after I entered this thread, flipped the sandwich and felt no significant difference.

I tend to end up flipping mine over when eating them anyways.

The article gave a somehow reasonable explanation.
Anyways, I eat my burgers with fork and knife :)
Edit : restaurant/brasserie burgers not fast food ones.

Goddamn it. :cmad:

Tamarindo Spoons=Mexican candy that comes on a plastic spoon; upside down plastic spoon hanging out of ones mouth as eat it. Pretty good.

But then the sesame seeds go everywhere when you eat it. Also the cheese dosen't melt over the side of the burger, the corners don't melt at all which is not nice.

Sorry these food 'experts' are idiots. If your bun is disolving from the juices then you are having a bad burger and is part of the reason the bun is toasted in the first place.

I tried eating a burger standing on my head, it's not as easy as it sounds, plus the beer gets in your nose, and now I don't feel good.
Your fault for not using a straw. :oldrazz:

"Experts". :funny: On the best way to eat a burger. Okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"