• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

6 unhealthiest burgers in existence

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eat...food-burgers-and-what-you-should-eat-instead/

yahoocheeseburgerwevery.jpg

Damn you, Yahoo! for even insinuating anything bad about In-N-Out Burger. Next time I'm in Vegas or LA, I'll make sure to load up even more. It's good and good for you. Good for you, I say! :argh:
Worst Fast-Food Cheeseburger in America
Burger King Triple Whopper Sandwich with Cheese and Mayo
1,250 calories
84 g fat (32 g saturated, 3.5 g trans)
1,600 mg sodium
Grad Day in the goddamn morning! :eek:

I'm surprised the "Baconator" isn't on that list.

so, the wendy's double cheeseburger is worse than the wendy's triple cheeseburger?

i worked at wendy's for 6 years. one time on a dare i ate a burger with 11 meat patties on it.

I had a triple Whopper w/cheese just the other day. I love the feeling of my arteries slowly clogging.

In-N-Out FTEW :up:

I've never actually been partial to their fries, anyway

That list is full of **** for suggesting to me that I get a "little" burger from Five Guys instead of their "regular" (Double) burgers. Those things are too delicious for words.

You...eat that thing? Geez, it makes me clench up just looking at it.

That list is full of **** for suggesting to me that I get a "little" burger from Five Guys instead of their "regular" (Double) burgers. Those things are too delicious for words.

Heck yeah..there are like, 3 Five Guys here in Athens..I love it :up:

I had no idea than an In-N-Out burger with fries was so terrible compared to other fast food burgers. And hell, that list doesn't even mention the cheeseburger or their Double Cheeseburger or the Double-Double Cheeseburger. And good lord, the Animal Fries!

Maybe it's good In & Out is only at the West Coast.

What's ironic is that McDonald's gets such a bad rap and it's not even on the list.

Having an In & Out compared to a McDonalds, Burger King or Wendys is the equivalent of making love to a beautiful woman as oppose to a um....not beautiful woman.

^Except the beautiful woman has herpes and you aren't wearing a condom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"