• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

6 unhealthiest burgers in existence

When I worked at BK, I realized where I was working at quit 2 hours into my first day..

Made sure it was rush hour. :awesome:

McDonald's gets a bad rap because even though they are probably the least unhealthy, they are the most popular and they taste the worst. A Five Guys burger, on the other hand, is 800 calories of artery-clogging heaven. And that's not even including the fries!

I've recently had 2 trips to Fatburger, and I have to say it's pretty tasty.

Wow... this thread. I haven't had a real greasy burger in a while..

My arteries are screaming "Don't get any ideas!!"

Harley Quinn would eat a burger. :o

Haha I bet she does! I eat burgers but I haven't had a real good one in a while... I might remedy that today while out in Boston. :o

As long as there's no bacon of course...she's kosher.

I recently had a triple whopper too...now I feel guilty. I'm sure the 4x4 at In-n-Out was a lot worse though. I'll never order it again (though I felt that way before reading this thread).

When I worked at BK, I realized where I was working at quit 2 hours into my first day..

Made sure it was rush hour. :awesome:

*******....Ive never worked at a fast food place, but Ive worked in places where someone has quit mid shift and it makes life harder for everyone else...:cmad:

Nooooooo..not In N' Out! I eat one of those babies almost every week :argh:

I haven't had bacon in 3.5 years I think.

Come to the Vortex in Atlanta and get the Double Bypass
scroll down and watch the video...

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/01/t...-at-the-vortex-bar-grill-on-man-v-food-video/

That's not a bun. It's two grilled cheese sandwiches in place of the bun...
01-20-08_1347.jpg

That is sickening. :barf:

The only one I've tried on that list was the burger from Five Guys.

Damn good burgers, but you don't want to eat from there more than once every other month..

I'm getting a giant burger, fries, and a Frosty float after my last exam on Monday :D

And a s*** ton of liquor.

Kosher is no fun... You can't even have friggin' cheese on your patties! :o

Andy's Big "A" Burger challenge:

Andys-Big-A.jpg

Free if you eat it all, 21.99 if you cant, 50 oz of meat. Their regular burgers are way greasy and give me heartburn but they are better than their hot dogs, which are pork and gross.

Come to the Vortex in Atlanta and get the Double Bypass
scroll down and watch the video...

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/01/t...-at-the-vortex-bar-grill-on-man-v-food-video/

That's not a bun. It's two grilled cheese sandwiches in place of the bun...
01-20-08_1347.jpg

Been to the Vortex, but havent had that monster.

Heck yeah..there are like, 3 Five Guys here in Athens..I love it :up:

That's the first place that I had a 5 guys burger, actually. We have one here now and I never go.

Andy's Big "A" Burger challenge:

Andys-Big-A.jpg

Free if you eat it all, 21.99 if you cant, 50 oz of meat. Their regular burgers are way greasy and give me heartburn but they are better than their hot dogs, which are pork and gross.

Good god, that's half the farm on one burger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"