6 unhealthiest burgers in existence

That doesn't look appetizing at all. It's like someone decided to clean out the refrigerator and randomly put a sandwich together. My choice of greaseburgers, or otherwise unhealthy ****, needs to be aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited:
Wow, I've never seen any burgers as big as those in my life.

01-20-08_1347.jpg
That's just gross. I don't understand why anyone would wanna eat that.

I used to eat a Triple Whopper with heavy mayo, King Size fries and a King Sized drink a day just out of high school. Luckily I'm past those eating habits.

The Five Guys burgers are worth the risk. My vice there is the Regular Bacon Cheeseburger with grilled onions and the works. But it's silly to suggest that eating a Little Burger (which is not little) instead will help that much. It's only 200 calories and 22 g of fat less, not even half, even though it's half the size of the regular burger.

I take it the person who did that article hasn't heard of the Heart Attack Grill.

Just viewing this thread is giving me the itis.

I take it the person who did that article hasn't heard of the Heart Attack Grill.

is that the one where the waitresses dress like nurses?

im glad Rally's wasnt on the list. Big Bufords are pretty much the only burgers i really like

Having an In & Out compared to a McDonalds, Burger King or Wendys is the equivalent of making love to a beautiful woman as oppose to a um....not beautiful woman.

Kind of like going to the strip club during the day time.

I had a Five Guys Cheeseburger with A-1 sauce tonight. It was DELICIOUS! Thank god I have a crazy metabolism now...

I'm surprised nothing from Jack in the Box is on this list. As for those $6 Restaurant burgers, they are f***ing awesome!

I was expecting to see that mentioned when I came into this thread.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/menu.html

Me and some friends actually went there once for the hell of it. The Burgers were actually good but I can't imagine going there more than once a year and eating anything other than a single bypass burger. There were people there who were clearly regulars though. :dry:

I'm surprised the Quad Stacker from BK isn't on there.

Come to the Vortex in Atlanta and get the Double Bypass
scroll down and watch the video...

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/01/t...-at-the-vortex-bar-grill-on-man-v-food-video/

That's not a bun. It's two grilled cheese sandwiches in place of the bun...
http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh365/Markjr1977/01-20-08_1347.jpg

I used to live right across the street from the midtown Vortex, and I tried most of their burgers but I could never work up the courage to order the double-bypass.

I'm surprised the Quad Stacker from BK isn't on there.
When I worked at BK, I had the double stacker and I loved it. I can't understand for the life of me why you'd need more than 2 patties though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"