6 unhealthiest burgers in existence

20jl9g3.png

A Five Guys opens tomorrow one mile from my house, safe to say I will be sticking it to Yahoo tomorrow evening

All this talk about burgers makes me mad that I have high blood pressure.

What's ironic is that McDonald's gets such a bad rap and it's not even on the list.
McDonalds can thank ''Super Size Me'' for that. I mean really, ever since that movie some people have tried their hardest to go to court over food being bad for them or making them obese. It's not the company's fault, it's the people that are too lazy to look up what is bad for them and go off and eat what they want and feel like they have a legal right for everything they eat to not be bad for them.

Well I will be eating a homemade cheeseburger tonight and at least will not be close to what is in this thread.

A Five Guys opens tomorrow one mile from my house, safe to say I will be sticking it to Yahoo tomorrow evening

Good for you! :up:

The big thing to remember about Five Guys is that they give you WAY more fries than you need, even if you order "regular" sized. "Regular" fries at Five Guys is roughly equivelent to the super size at McDonalds. Yesterday I went to Five Guys with my brother and we only bought "little" bacon cheese burgers (one patty), and I was only able to finish half of our fries (and we felt totally stuffed). Unless you haven't eaten all day and / or have a huge appetite, I highly suggest splitting the fries with a friend. I'm not even sure why the 'large' option for fries exists there... And I don't dare ponder how they actually go about making it bigger. :dry:

There was one time a few weeks ago, though... I hadn't eaten all day, and I had eaten lightly the day before, so my appetite was pretty big. I ordered a "regular" (two patty) cheeseburger and a "regular" fries, and somehow I managed to eat ALL of it. I felt like such a friggin' glutton, but it was so good! :(

Regular fries at Five Guys can feed three people, in my experience.

I felt bad having to throw out the leftovers because they are so good. But seriously, we had waaay more than we could finish. :(

That's one of the great and bad things about Five Guys. You get a LOT of fries for your money, but then you can't eat them all/they eventually get cold/stale. I really want a Regular bacon/mushroom cheeseburger right about now. :csad:

In-N-Out is on the list, but Wendy's Baconator isn't? That just ain't right. :cmad:

Seriously, In-N-Out being on that list should invalidate the entire project.

What's ironic is that McDonald's gets such a bad rap and it's not even on the list.

Ever since Super Size Me they've cleaned up their act. Meanwhile, the other fast food companies are still doing the same schtick since they escaped the heat.

Ever since Super Size Me they've cleaned up their act. Meanwhile, the other fast food companies are still doing the same schtick since they escaped the heat.
It also caused alot more people to look at going to court when they becane over weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"