Ezra Miller Is The Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
a recent snap
13226937_1736066593330494_2736389097862997972_n.jpg

Where do you get these pics? lol I think the guy doesn't have official social media pages.

Where do you get these pics? lol I think the guy doesn't have official social media pages.

I dig deep.. He is in a band called Sons of An Illustrous Father. There you can see recent pics of him. Notably in one the shows he looks jacked and buff. Then he stopped wearing Tshirts for the others..

If I were him I would just display it and just go crazy with the posts, so people get on board with him being a perfect choice. But I don't think he is a cocky guy so that's probably why he doesn't post as many picture or is prominent on social media as much as Jason Momoa..

I mean Ezra looks like a better Barry Allen/FLASH than Gustin after hitting the gym, so why wouldn't he post more pictures like Momoa...

a recent snap
13226937_1736066593330494_2736389097862997972_n.jpg

He looks like a forensic scientist now.. I wonder how they will describe how he looked different in the BvS cameo.. My theory is that, it was him going to get some milk after recovering from coma with long hair and greasy look.

This is also assuming that he is pretty much an orphan whose father is the only one he has in jail. When patients are in coma, they have to ask permission of relatives to clean up. I think this version of The Flash will be close to the original storyline. Iris West's father could be Ira West who is a physicist who happens to also be Barry's former professor and they will share a bond. So this Barry Allen is forced to do everything himself, which enables his leadership abilities and self-motivation to be high. (unlike the show where his crew at star labs has to do everything)

Anyway I'm just trying to say he doesn't have anyone really in his life at present to clean himself up while he is in coma. Other than Ira West who doesn't care much about appearance and formality.

Also this could mean that we will get the costume inside the ring too, made by Ira West originally.

I hope the go with this route it's much more comic accurate and allows itself to differentiate from the show by a lot!

i don't know if they need to explain the longer hair. maybe a throwaway line or something, but ultimately, i don't think it matters, nor will anyone care/remember he had long hair in his bvs cameo.

that said, after seeing more of his work, this guy is an absolute talent as an actor and i think he's going to be the break-out star of justice league. run, barry!

I remember in BvS flashpoint, Flash had a simple lighting symbol painted on his power armor. I liked that it wasn't a silly plate in fashion of older CBM or Flash TV show.

I always thought that Flash has one of the better costume designs when it comes to superheroes, so as long as they keep it sleek and streamlined I expect to like it.

I remember in BvS flashpoint, Flash had a simple lighting symbol painted on his power armor. I liked that it wasn't a silly plate in fashion of older CBM or Flash TV show.

so wait, now the Flash's logo is silly? you've gone too far this time!

Pretty cool. Probably the closest one to what we will get in the film.

It's not silly on it's own, but just like Thor's helmet, yellow Batman oval - obsolete/doesn't fit aesthetics.

wallpaper___kid_flash__young_justice__logo_by_kalangozilla-d62jq43.jpg

make the background red and bolt yellow. it works fine.
It's like the any other superhero logo.. Batman is a darker character and the yellow stands out

I prefer just a double zigzag yellow bold, like in BvS (both on Lex files and on Flash's armor). Modern, simple and effective.

I think white oval would look great if they made it like two cracked mother of pearl pieces, divided by the bolt. Basically, like it's the bolt that just cracked it through the middle.

The Flash and Aquaman are my most anticipated for JL. Cyborg will have to prove himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"