Ezra Miller Is The Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no new images of Miller..
I wish he would be more like Momoa in posting stuff.
I really want to see how much more big he got.. He is already in perfect shape much better than Gustin for JL. He has worked out the right amount. Disappointed there no leaked images of what he looks like

Reposting this because this is hella cool!!...

img

Looks like an unused RoboCop suit painted in Flash colors.

Looks like an unused RoboCop suit painted in Flash colors.

you look like an unused robocop suited painted in flash colors.. get rekt.
no it looks pretty nice. better than CW...

it looks alot like caps suit IMO

Since we are posting every league members and other casts jacked body…

Here is Barry Allen - The Flash

13340144_1744111079192712_5799799758958526661_o.jpg

13412865_1744111152526038_5946490391390041244_n.png

Reposting this because this is hella cool!!...

img

Truly horrible design. Makes Flash look so generic.

I hate the concept art that we've seen for DCEU Flash, it gets rid of almost everything that makes Flash's suit so unique

I'll be incredibly disappointed if the final product ends up being close to the concept art, it's truly awful

That'll be just another reason for me to prefer TV Flash

I hate the concept art that we've seen for DCEU Flash, it gets rid of almost everything that makes Flash's suit so unique

I'll be incredibly disappointed if the final product ends up being close to the concept art, it's truly awful

giphy.gif

Here is an accurate representation of how Rorshach2012 has been doing lately.:o
[YT]iPUmE-tne5U[/YT]

Don't know how to break it to ya but...Flash's outfit is kinda generic. It's just a skin tight suit with the character's logos on it and a mask.

They couldn't even ****ing get the logo right . The logo and the ears are the two things that make his costume unique and they ****ed up both

It's a truly ****** design, not even Wilkinson can make that concept into something I approve of

DC is going to regret letting Superman and Flash show up on tv because those versions will end up being so superior. Lol

Didn't a mod already tell you to calm down?

Like clockwork. The actor for Superman on Supergirl hasn't even been cast and already people are claiming this guy will be better. It may very well prove to be true (admittedly, it wouldn't be too hard for Superman to come off better than he did in BvS, a film in which he barely spoke) but we still have no idea at this point. Even if the show Supergirl is your cup of tea (I gave it a try for a while but the cheesy nature of the show ultimately caused me to give up on it), there's still no proof at this point that they'll get Superman right.

Just because Berlanti's people have done well with a lot of characters, I would argue that they've failed just as many other ones. They didn't seem to know what to do with Arsenal and ultimately wrote him out of Arrow. They screwed up Deathstroke royally. Amanda Waller was a joke. Huntress was just about as much of a bastardization as you could get. Zoom was, at best, a lackluster villain. So there's no proof as of yet that their version of Superman will be good.

It just seems like a given that their version of Superman will be better because the DCEU Superman is so easy to top.

I can't wait to see who they cast. I'm pulling for Welling, I think he's a better Superman than Cavill.

If they're allowing TV to have versions of Superman and Flash, the rest of the league can't be far behind right?

I mean we're going to have 3 of the big 7 on the CW. That is huge!

Welling.

God, I never thought I'd see the day when people would be clamoring for his talentless ass again.

Criticizing Cavill in this role on the account of him being a bad actor is something I can understand (even though I don't necessarily agree with it), but criticizing Cavill in this role on the account of him being a bad actor and then suggesting Welling as replacement is downright hilarious. :funny:

They couldn't even ****ing get the logo right . The logo and the ears are the two things that make his costume unique and they ****ed up both

It's a truly ****** design, not even Wilkinson can make that concept into something I approve of

DC is going to regret letting Superman and Flash show up on tv because those versions will end up being so superior. Lol

ARE YOU LIKE 12? Like calm down, it's just suit in a movie. It's not like wolverine has showed up in his yellow and blue suit yet.
They will have different costumes as they progress with the movies.
So when did you get the ability to go into the future?

Also Tom Welling is one of the worst actors in Hollywood. He was so wooden in Smallville and had 0 likability to him. That's probably why he never made it anywhere after that show. You clearly have no expertise in anything you are talking about.

Honestly why do you even come here if all you are going to do is go on an ill-written rampage.
Most people don't care and some like it. I like it and I know there would be a different suit in upcoming movies too. The suit in the TV show is atrocious, its like they have a leather fetish over there. The explanation for how the suit resists movement at speed was also cheesy as nachos, when its pretty much a leath jacket attached to leatherpants. Its a leather onesie

You guys are taking what Rorschach2012 is saying seriously? LOL.

This is why future films exist. So he can upgrade the suit.

Wellings never getting an Oscar, but at least he has a legitimate sounding American accent, and he's actually able to sell the earnestness and sincerity that makes Superman so great.

Fact is, we're not getting an Oscar calibre actor on Supergirl, Welling is just about the best we could hope for

Out of Routh, Welling and Cavill, I think Cavill is by far the worst. It's no wonder that he was passed over for so many big roles before he got Superman. He relies entirely on his looks.

Chris Evans would be my ultimate dream cast for Superman but that's impossible.

If I were a betting man, I'd say we won't be getting another Superman sequel.

Back to Flash though. Ezra is a great actor. I wanted him for Robin Initially. He'll make a good likable Flash, but I just fear the suit won't look good. Without the earwings pointing outward, his silhouette will look very basic. Painting the ear wings on the cowl is not a good move.

Marvel Studios only makes changes to characters when they are completely necessary. DC/WB make constant stupid changes for no reason because they have zero faith in the characters

Quit apologizing for DC and see things for the way they are. We would be so lucky if DC handled their characters th same way Marvel does. Instead, the trinity's personalities are virtually indistinguishable because they don't know what to do with anyone besides Batman, and they still think EXTREEEEME and DAAARKK is the only way to succeed

Wellings never getting an Oscar, but at least he has a legitimate sounding American accent, and he's actually able to sell the earnestness and sincerity that makes Superman so great.

Fact is, we're not getting an Oscar calibre actor on Supergirl, Welling is just about the best we could hope for

Out of Routh, Welling and Cavill, I think Cavill is by far the worst. It's no wonder that he was passed over for so many big roles before he got Superman. He relies entirely on his looks.

Chris Evans would be my ultimate dream cast for Superman but that's impossible.

If I were a betting man, I'd say we won't be getting another Superman sequel.

Back to Flash though. Ezra is a great actor. I wanted him for Robin Initially. He'll make a good likable Flash, but I just fear the suit won't look good. Without the earwings pointing outward, his silhouette will look very basic. Painting the ear wings on the cowl is not a good move.

Chris Evans one of the lamest actors until he landed Captain America, is your pick for Superman. He doesn't even look the part. You do realize that an actor is only good if the direction is good. Henry Cavill's Superman is obviously directed poorly.
Captain America doesn't have his ear wings. They obviously look silly. The Flash suit is one that is hard to make look cool on screen. The tv shows is horrible. WB chose probably the best young actor for the role of The Flash. Ezra Miller has alot of critical acclaim for his performances and has bagged many awards at such a young age.

The Flash film takes place after JL and JL will showcase him as a fairly recent superhero. So that probably is his first costume. They are no doubt going to change the suit in Rick Famuyiwa solo Flash film. Stop complaining over things you havent seen.

Henry Cavill is phenomenal Superman. I think his American accent is spot on. The onlu fault I saw was Snyder choice to limit his screen time on the editing table.
Cavill in THE MAN FROM UNCLE is absolutely amazing, if only he was allowed to act like that. He sounded and acted like Superman in that film, without the flirting stuff. His hair was also Superman esque in that movie too.

Marvel Studios only makes changes to characters when they are completely necessary. DC/WB make constant stupid changes for no reason because they have zero faith in the characters

:facepalm: really?

Quit apologizing for DC and see things for the way they are. We would be so lucky if DC handled their characters th same way Marvel does. Instead, the trinity's personalities are virtually indistinguishable because they don't know what to do with anyone besides Batman, and they still think EXTREEEEME and DAAARKK is the only way to succeed

It was only a matter of time before we got the "but but but Marvel..." posts :whatever:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back