The All Things Flash Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
And just like a thunderbolt... We got our own thread to discuss the upcoming film starring Ezra Miller as the Scarlet Speedster and all things pertaining to the Fastest Man Alive, including past incarnations in comics, animation and live action TV.

I've been a fan of Flash all my life.
Was able to read loads of Flash comics last year, almost read all of them.

Flash is my favorite DC superhero! (besides Supes) the hype begins!

Flash is just a fun great character. I feel lucky that during my active comic collecting days that I was able to straddle both the Barry and the Wally eras.

I have the complete N52 run so far, including odds and ends like the Dial H crossover, the Forever Evil Rogues issues, etc. All single issues, first prints.

Also building my collection of paperbacks/hardcovers. I have The Flash Omnibus Vol 1, which is awesome. Also have most of Geoff Johns' run, Danny Bilson's Fastest Man Alive Run, all of Flashpoint, and a bunch more in TPB form.

I'd love some Mark Waid omnibuses...

I think these are the only photos of Ezra, that I've come across, where I could buy him being Barry Allen (albeit, with a better haircut of course.lol)

another-happy-day4.jpg

ezra-miller-flash-15oct14-01.jpg

And I'm assuming that we'll most likely see Jai's version of Boomerang pop in this film to some degree.

5759040.jpg

be nice to your new Flash Moderator people. :more:

Sticky this thread.
The "all things Superman v Batman" is sticky.

.....and my first action as a Mod is to sticky this thread.

Thread is now stickied! :woot:

Welcome aboard. :up:

The film may be a while off, but hopefully we won't have to wait too long (relatively) until we hear more details about the film.

I love this tribute. NO WAY BACK by THE FOO FIGHTERS and The Fastest Man Alive! [YT]9G2kNyd3Zew[/YT]

I'm not super familiar with DC stuff but I do love the Flash tv show. I have 2 questions, 1. Is this going to be Barry as well? and 2. Are they really going to do the origin thing again for him or do we think it will be a super-condensed version? I know DC is kind of know for the multi-verse angle and I'm actually glad they are going that route than trying to make the tv universes and movie universes connected, I think it will allow for more variety in both

I'm not super familiar with DC stuff but I do love the Flash tv show. I have 2 questions
1. Is this going to be Barry as well?
Yes.
2. Are they really going to do the origin thing again for him or do we think it will be a super-condensed version?
There will be a different origin, possibly one involving Star Labs less.
I know DC is kind of know for the multi-verse angle and I'm actually glad they are going that route than trying to make the tv universes and movie universes connected, I think it will allow for more variety in both
Exactly.

There will be a different origin, possibly one involving Star Labs less.

Not sure if correct, but I read somewhere that Barry would be a physicist and that his origin involves a particle accelerator too.

Plus STAR labs has already been established in the MoS-verse

Not sure if correct, but I read somewhere that Barry would be a physicist and that his origin involves a particle accelerator too.

Plus STAR labs has already been established in the MoS-verse
The movie is scheduled to come out in 2019(?), I wouldn't give much credit to anything said about the movie now.

The company being established doesn't mean STAR will build the suit and be the go to for advice kind of lab like it is in the shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie is scheduled to come out in 2019(?), I wouldn't give much credit to anything said about the movie now.

The company being established doesn't mean STAR will build the suit and be the go to for advice kind of lab like it is in the shows.

Good grief, I have to get used to this whole Mod thing. I accidentally edited your post instead of replying to it.

Anyways, it's scheduled, as of right now, for March 23rd 2018. I have no clue how the movie industry works. What stage would you guys think the pre-production is in at this point? I don't even think anyone besides Ezra is even tied to the movie as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"