Fables

Lackey said:
whoa....2 year old thread

you can download comics using bittorrent

Any good sites to recommend? After suprnova went down, I wasn't able to find any torrent sites with any decent comic torrents.

Isn't it against the rules to talk about downloading comics? Maybe you guys should switch to PMs before the mods get antsy.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Isn't it against the rules to talk about downloading comics? Maybe you guys should switch to PMs before the mods get antsy.

Funny, I remember Guyverjay used to give out links left and right and I don't ever remember him getting reprimanded. :confused:

I don't know, I just remember reading that people shouldn't talk about downloading comics since it's illegal. I think the the Hype is liable if its boards are being used to traffic links to illegal downloading or something.

I'll have to check, but I didn't think so

Bill Willingham is going to be in Austin on the 21st. I'm contemplating whether I should go or not. There's even supposed to be free beer and free food there. All Vertigo merch will be 25% off too. Sounds like a lot of good deals. The guy at the shop said that it's basically a night to get people interested or introduced to Fables since they like it so much. I like the concept behind the book but I admit that I've never really got into it. Maybe I'll go and pick up the first trade and have him sign it. That'd be cool.

Dude, free beer and Willingham?

Actually, wait... what kind of beer?

XwolverineX said:
I have read th' first 2 trades, I adore it.

Sadly, I never bought the third one. I have to re-read both, and do so soon however. And jesus, th'? :wow::whatever:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Dude, free beer and Willingham?

Yeah, seems too good to pass up. I said I'm contemplating whether I should go only because that's the day of the homecoming football game I believe...and I'll probably be too drunk to drive anywhere after the game...if there's even time after the game before Willingham leaves.

XwolverineX said:
Sadly, I never bought the third one. I have to re-read both, and do so soon however. And jesus, th'? :wow::whatever:

I'm on the third trade of this series right now, I'm about halfway through it. I like this series, it has it's own certain charm but I'm a little more partial to Y The Last Man and 100 Bullets.

Fables continues to be the best Vertigo series short of Sandman for me. It is bliss incarnate. :up:

I have a theory about the Mundy who's on to the Fables (I forget his name). Seeing as how he was the only Mundy uneffected by Frau Totenkinder's memory spells, then there must be something special about him, right? My guess is that he's Prince Charming's illigitimate son. That would technically make him a Fable, and thus imune to the spells that targeted Mundies specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"