The Official Fables Thread

SIR! That's my mother you're talking about! :mad:

No, I was talking about you. You're the son of a b****. Your mother is the b****.

These are the f***ing Constructicons. Shakespeare is the second one from the left.

400px-Constructicons.jpg

Oh. I'm sorry. I misread. I thought you said "constructions," not constructicons. My mistake.

Shakespear was still a Klingon, though. :o

There are only six Constructicons. I doubt they would stand a chance against the entire Klingon armada.

Then you must not know the Constructicons. They make Devastator. If Devastator can hold his own against the f***ing Dinobots, he can hold his own against God Himself.

God? Perhaps. But the Klingon gods are far more badass and drink very very hard liquor.

If they're associated with the Klingons, or even Star Trek in general, they already lose. Give it up.

Prejudiced, maybe, but I am NOT prejiduced, thank you very much.

The Question said:
God? Perhaps. But the Klingon gods are far more badass and drink very very hard liquor.
Crom laughs at your Klingons, he laughs at them from his mountain

That all Crom has? A mountain? Klingon's have a river of blood leading to the gates of hell, sailed by a ferry captained by the first Klingon to be born who murdered the god who created him because he lacked honor. Sucks to Crom. And sucks to Crom's assmar. :o

On that note, good issue :up: I really liked the back up story.

Do it. Your pull list and, very likely, baby Jesus will thank you.

baby-jesus.jpg

Why does this thread get no love? The comic is still consistently one of the best on the market. RIP Blue :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"