Face of Jesus in a baby scan

BillLumbergh-1.jpg

Edd Extraordinaire said:
If Jesus were going to be any race, he'd be Middle Eastern.

this needs to be shouted from the top of the tallest mountain in the world...and everyone needs to listen...

i'm so fed-up with this white Jesus crap :( :down

Spider-X said:
this needs to be shouted from the top of the tallest mountain in the world...and everyone needs to listen...

i'm so fed-up with this white Jesus crap :( :down

I know, and I'm white too, so it should mean something.

So he expanded from appearing on food.

Spider-X said:
ba_2.JPG

i think it's a sign :eek:

Theres no hope for humanity. I'm tired of these mother****ing signs on my mother****ing food.

Caliber said:
Theres no hope for humanity. I'm tired of these mother****ing signs on my mother****ing food.

lol

Cool I have to look it up tommorrow. Makes me hungry for some reason.

What a crock of ****! Why on earth, heaven, hell or wales would jesus be appearing on the scan of some baby? is this kid the messiah? NO! he'll get picked on at school have low self esteem marry the 1st fat women who takes a liking to his dinkle and have 4 lil brats runnin around. If that couple even give that kid a religiously significant name thay should be crucified. AWWWW!

guys its from the daily mail, a tabloid paper in the UK. Admittedly its not as bad as, say The Sun or the US's National Inquirer, it is still a tabloid. They probably have Elvis' love child on the next page.

Mother****er. How does this **** pass for news today? "OMG THEY THINK THEY SAW A DEAD GUYS FACE IN HER WOMB!!11!1ELEVEN!! IT'S THE HEADLINE OF THE WEEK!"

My toaster toasts Hello Kittys face into my bread every morning :(

Damn, Jesus must be bloody bored as f**k if all he ever does is show up on food an baby scans. Well all the intresting people go to hell I suppose.

It doesn't even look like Jesus. No beard, look at the eyebrow area and how large it is. It's a cro-magnum man, thus proof that all euro-whites are descended from cavemen.

i'm so clubbing you for that comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"