Facts that someone screwed up

Oh but in related shoe news I got those new adidas shoes shown on the commericals the megabounce by Adidas and it does return energy with Megabounce + is great for conserving more energy and they are very comfterable.
icon14.gif
:yay: I hope that they make more of these and more like they done with Adidas Superstar.

Oh but in related shoe news I got those new adidas shoes shown on the commericals the megabounce by Adidas and it does return energy with Megabounce + is great for conserving more energy and they are very comfterable.
icon14.gif
:yay: I hope that they make more of these and more like they done with Adidas Superstar.

shocking!

Hercules was the one condemned to hold the world upon his shoulders. The story goes that he duped Atlas into the job.
That reminds me of a good one.

Hercules was only known by that name in Roman mythology. His Greek counterpart was known as Heracles.

Also, Cupid was the Roman name of the god of love. In Greek mythology, his name was Eros.

Also, Cupid was the Roman name of the god of love. In Greek mythology, his name was Eros.

Hence the Latin derivative of the words "erogenous", "erotic", etc.

I like that a duck's quack does, in fact, echo. It makes me able to sleep at night knowing that ducks obey the laws of physics.

I knew all of those, what scares me is that most people don't. :dry:

Identical twins are not. They only appear to be if you don't get to technical. They have different fingerprints, for example.
I'd like to see evidence of this. Identical twins occur after fertilization, resulting in an exact genetic duplicate (unlike paternal twins). I really do call BS on this one.

Dogs CAN look up.

they can't look up without sitting down to tilt their body at an angle inorder to create the illusion of them looking up...

they can't look up if they stand on all fours :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Big Al is correct

they can't look up without sitting down to tilt their body at an angle inorder to create the illusion of them looking up...

they can't look up if they stand on all fours :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Big Al is correct
My beagle disagrees.

I'd like to see evidence of this. Identical twins occur after fertilization, resulting in an exact genetic duplicate (unlike paternal twins). I really do call BS on this one.

I call BS as well, identical twins are just like clones. :dry:

I've seen my Chihuahua and German Shepherd look up as well. I doubt all three of us have mutant dogs.

There sometimes can be minor differences.

A perfect example?

There are 2 identical twins that I went to Jr. High and High School with. In the entire time I knew them (and even when I see them around town to this day) I can tell which one is which just by looking at them. Because even though they are identical twins, they have the slightest differences in their appearance.

Also, the Olsen twins, one has a mole and the other doesn't.

There sometimes can be minor differences.

A perfect example?

There are 2 identical twins that I went to Jr. High and High School with. In the entire time I knew them (and even when I see them around town to this day) I can tell which one is which just by looking at them. Because even though they are identical twins, they have the slightest differences in their appearance.

Also, the Olsen twins, one has a mole and the other doesn't.

But appearance is also affected by environmental factors. I thought fingerprints were genetic. So, as they are clones of each other, shouldn't identical twins have the same set?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"