Fallout | Amazon Prime

I found some stuff in Fallout 76 that further supports the show's big reveal.
This was a fan theory that made too much sense not to be true. IIRC, there are also hints in Fallout 4 although I can't remember exactly, it's been so many years.

This was a fan theory that made too much sense not to be true. IIRC, there are also hints in Fallout 4 although I can't remember exactly, it's been so many years.

While not intentional in Fallout 1, but with Fallout 2 changing the nature of the Vault-Tec experiment, it's the only way it makes sense. Vaults would require a ridiculous monetary investment for a disaster that may not happen.

So what are some things ya’ll want to see in season 2 (and beyond)? What are some things that you DON’T want to see? Here’s my wishlist right now (mild spoilers ahead):

Want to See:

Deathclaws (this has already been confirmed)

Radscorpions - I assume we’ll see these since at least part of the show will take place in the desert

Mirelurks: Not sure if we’ll see these vicious things since the action is moving further inland but I’m hopeful. I’d love to see the Mirelurk Queen show up; that thing still gives me nightmares.

Elder Maxson - I’m going to assume he’s still alive since the Prydwen is still around. It might be cool if he showed up. A cool reveal might be Maxson showing up at the very end of the season, killing that guy from Mr. Robot for trying to take over the Brotherhood, and taking over himself. Maybe we could even get confirmation on whether the Sole Survivor is still alive.

More Enclave stuff - What are they up to now? How big and powerful are they?

Super Mutants - I’ve seen speculation that Thaddeus might turn into one and I think that could be cool.

Synths: We need these guys. Maybe Nick Valentine could show up?

DON’T Want to See:

Aliens - While I don’t mind the inclusion of the Zetans in the games, throwing aliens into the show might make it feel like they’re cramming too much in.

Supernatural/Eldritch horror: Much like the alien stuff, this adds a cool element to the games but I think having it in the show would pull too much focus away from the main narratives that they are trying to tell.

Last edited:
I want them to go further in on the Vault-Tec conspiracy. Connect more dots to the Enclave and president Richardson.

I want to see tribals/Legion.

I want Michael Dorn to reprise his role as Marcus the Mutant and super mutants.

I don't want to see a single synth on the west coast. The half-assed explanation Bethesda gave for them in 3 and 4 was embarrassing enough and we also got enough of that already from Nolan in Westworld.

I agree with Deck, No out of place references to HP Lovecraft or aliens. The most leeway I would give are the "aliens" from Fallout 2 which weren't really aliens.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"