False Advertising... Missleading messages...X-3

Super Flight

Sidekick
Reaction score
ok here i go... well.... Its ether because of false advertasing or they are to cheep to put these up for sale!! but i ask why arent these 2 posters not up for sale....is it becasue its false messages behind the poster itself? would these posters even be considered false advertasing? what about all the false footage that were shown in countless trailers and tv spot and not in the film... millions of people payed money for somthing that was fasly promoted in home and towards children around the world....heres some heart breaking storys.....:(

"I looked at a poster and saw my favorite x-men charactor cyclops from the other movies in an x-suit, so i wanted to see the movie so i can see him in it, but sadly i didnt happen..there was no cyclops in x-men suit... I didnt get what i payed for, he was never in the x-suit, i was wondering... was this flase advertising?"
-Sarah age 10

"I wached the trailers and saw a storm tidal wave! i was amazed! so i went out to see the movie so i could see the whole thing! becasue i am a big Storm fan.. but i did not get what i payed for, becasue there was no tidal wave, would this be false advertising?"
-Little Timmy age 9 1/2

X3P_002.jpg

"my parents bought this poster on ebay, and couldnt wait to see ANgel and Cyclops fight in their x-suits... but it never happend.... i was mis lead by this poster...i'm never go to be happy ever again, this film was my last hope...."
-johnny age 11 (cancer survivor
[FONT=&quot])[/FONT]

x3p0031cb.jpg

" the wolverine say a cool line in the tv stuff... but the line never in the film... i was sad, i cryd...why wast in film???"
sammy age 7

"what annoys me is that the studio will tantalize fans with scenes and talk for months and then not deliver"
-LightningStrikes SHH Moderator

these children, adults, and x-men fans were misslead and "Tantalized" by somthing known as false advertising.. its seen all the time, especially in movie such as FOX's X-men:the last stand.... But its time for US to make a LAST STAND against False Advertising through TV and posters, we need to put an end to false advertising. Its by time they promot somthing that your paying for....becasue you never know if a childs or x-men fans heart is breking right now....

I thought you meant misleading mesages... like Rogue taking the Cure, which makes people think its okay to conform... thats what really matters. Who cares about posters?

The Original Bamfer said:
I thought you meant misleading mesages... like Rogue taking the Cure, which makes people think its okay to conform... thats what really matters. Who cares about posters?

countless innoceants :(

The Original Bamfer said:

Ya no kidding. The message is basically its okay to conform if you can get sex out of it.

Re: The Posters

Children can be very literal, so I suppose, having seen the posters, teasers and trailers, a child watching the movie would expect to see what the promotional materials promised.

Thanks for those kid quotes, they were funny.

Cancer Survivor, Little Timmy.

And it's not totally false advertisment, I mean Hugh and Halle are 50 percent biigger than the rest.

i think its safe to say this may be the worst thread in the history of shh...

snwboarder88 said:
i think its safe to say this may be the worst thread in the history of shh...

no... i made worse...trust me on that :)

fallenAngel said:
Thanks for those kid quotes, they were funny.

Cancer Survivor, Little Timmy.

And it's not totally false advertisment, I mean Hugh and Halle are 50 percent biigger than the rest.

LOL!!!!

you got me rolling with that shait...LOL

Well, Super Flight does have a point about what he/she calls 'flase' 'advertasing'...

It was fairly 'flase' in many places. Cyclops in uniform, Angel in uniform, the Storm tidal wave, the official images showing Storm and Jean together as though about to do battle... Those things were misleading, those things weren't in the movie... It was at the very least a bit naughty to show us things that we were not going to see and it hasn't made the fan reaction any better, for sure.

False advertising would be buying a ticket to X3 but you were shown "Nacho Libre" instead. :p

It is odd that alot of angel images have him in uniform and we dont see him put it on,I gotta wonder.

TNC9852002 said:
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

I'd sell my car just to do that to Brett Ratner or Avi Arad and especially Mr.Rothman.:)
So i can take out my vengence on those losers:unishr:
Just try and stop me:bomb:

DRob said:
TNC9852002 said:
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

I'd sell my car just to do that to Brett Ratner or Avi Arad and especially Mr.Rothman.:)
So i can take out my vengence on those losers:unishr:
Just try and stop me:bomb:

i'll be right there with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"