Fast & Furious 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the side characters will die in the middle of the movie to build up the emotional finale. i also think its Tyrese.

one of the side characters will die in the middle of the movie to build up the emotional finale. i also think its Tyrese.
You are drunk if you think Tyrese is going to be killed off.

You can't kill off Roman Pearce, BEEYOTCH!!!! Are you serious right now?!?!?!

I don't think Tyrese, that feels like killing a character just for doing it. Plus that removes a huge part of the humor in these movies.

I think Mia may be the one, maybe even the baby. The baby part may be extreme but if they are really planning on making an 8 and 9 after this I don't see how they can keep the happy family on the side thing going. Plus if they were to take out Mia that would send both Dom and Brian over the edge...plus serves as a sibling/sibling loss for Statham's character and Dom.

They already "killed" Letty once, don't see the need to make it official now, Tej and Roman dying serves no purpose to the story IMO.

Would be so odd to see Roman die (Tyrese) but he should go out with Statham beating his forehead to death.

Badass, and some justice for Ludacris's character claiming how big of a forehead Tyrese has.

Honestly, I think Hobbs may go, or Hobbs brazilian partner, they wont kill off Dom or Brian.

You already know we'll get Dom taking on Statham. Martial arts vs. straight dirty brawler.

You already know we'll get Dom taking on Statham. Martial arts vs. straight dirty brawler.

Statham probably beats up Brian to a pulp. Dom gets his ass kicked by Statham...Needs Hobbs help and they both take down Statham.

Have to make Statham badass...Make it seem he has no weak spot until a pivotal moment.

Would be so odd to see Roman die (Tyrese) but he should go out with Statham beating his forehead to death.

Badass, and some justice for Ludacris's character claiming how big of a forehead Tyrese has.

Honestly, I think Hobbs may go, or Hobbs brazilian partner, they wont kill off Dom or Brian.

I think the potential of a hobbs spinoff is too big to pass up so I say he survives.

Statham probably beats up Brian to a pulp. Dom gets his ass kicked by Statham...Needs Hobbs help and they both take down Statham.

Have to make Statham badass...Make it seem he has no weak spot until a pivotal moment.

Good god. Rock and Diesel vs Statham. That must happen!

I'm disappointed Universal are rushing this.

You are drunk if you think Tyrese is going to be killed off.
woman this is Jason Staham. :wow:

at least two characters will die. one in the middle and one in the finale. for the love of god its Staham. you dont bring Staham in for the status quo. :cwink:
oCsO8Q6.gif

Not only Statham, but an angry, vengeful, villainous Statham. Goodness i'm scared for these guys!

Shaw should kill Ludacris in his garage at the beginning, becoming the catalyst for the 7th film... but not pooping on the Han stuff.

Then, Roman dies saving the gang in the end by Shaw. Shaw escapes...

Then 8, has Shaw kill Mia... he escapes once again.

The 9 is all about Dom/Brian vs Shaw. In the end, Dom dies by killing Shaw. Brian is all alone in the end, with his son Jack to remember Mia and to keep the Torreto name alive for Dom. [end of series]

This series has been about mindless fun. To turn it into a dark revenge thriller is not the way to go.

Why should Owen Shaw be avenged by his brother? He was a cold blooded ne'er do well.

I haven't seen one Fast and Furious movie. :ninja:

why kill off main character... I agree with poster that tehse film are mindless fun. They shouldn't kill any of main character...

Maybe keeping them handicapped so they introduce NEW cast and fresh international actor into mixture of actors currently there are. Like Shah should break and permanently disable Roman, break his spine or something and then break Luda's knees, that takes both of these ludicrous jokers out of the way and they can bring on new fresh humor blood in terms of character and wit.

I think adding more comedic actors in place of Roman and Luda would be better that way for 8 & 9. That way no one die but you have two that are permanenty handicapped and can't do any more race fighting.

What if Dominic or Brian also lost a limb or an arm, that way it takes them out of the game and helps build towards a finale.

So rather than killing character, leave them alive as one big happy family but some are disabled from their injuries sustained against the Shah Family of British killers.

So if they were to kill off another character in the next film, who would you be willing to lose?

I'd go with Tyrese. He's enough of a peripheral character that you wouldn't lose much, but his death would be a huge impact to the team.

I don't see there being many more character deaths. I think Brian being hospitalized is likely.

If they have to kill someone then Ludacris is more expendable. Roman would be next in line.

Now that
Han and Gisele are dead
I don't really care who they kill off in the sequel (Roman, Tej, Elena, Hobbs...etc):csad: My F&F family has already been broken :waa:

On a side note both their deaths got more of a reaction from my theater than Statham's cameo. I'm still sad because Gisele was my favorite F&F female (Letty is a close 2nd).

Last edited:
it would be cool if Vin transformed into a car by the end of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"