Fastlane movie ?

Mr. Credible

jukebox hero
Reaction score
i can't be the only one who wants one, can i? i know most of the music is terrible, and each episode has more slo-mo than 18 episodes of baywatch, but the chemistry between van and deaq is enough to warrant a movie, in my opinion. it'd be like miami vice (the good tv version, not the ((from the looks of it)) crappy movie remake version) meets fast and the furious, in a good way. it's just... coolness... in every sense of the word. cool clothes, cars, good looking women, it's witty.

am i the only one who would like to see this?

Maybe if Tiffani Thiessen and Jamie Pressly make out some more, sure

Mr. Credible said:
i can't be the only one who wants one, can i? i know most of the music is terrible, and each episode has more slo-mo than 18 episodes of baywatch, but the chemistry between van and deaq is enough to warrant a movie, in my opinion. it'd be like miami vice (the good tv version, not the ((from the looks of it)) crappy movie remake version) meets fast and the furious, in a good way. it's just... coolness... in every sense of the word. cool clothes, cars, good looking women, it's witty.

am i the only one who would like to see this?

Uggh. I hate car movies, and i HATED Fastlane. I'm so pissed that G4 messes up their whole schedule by putting this dumb, mindless show on.

messed up their whole schedule?

the only other show worth watching on G4 is Attack of the Show.

Mr. Credible said:
messed up their whole schedule?

the only other show worth watching on G4 is Attack of the Show.
X-play and Cinematech are worth watching, and what is it doing on a VIDEO GAME channel?

yes... the months old cinematech episodes, and the biased reviews by adam sessler (the biggest tool on tv, if not ever) on x-play ROCK!!!

as for what fastlane is doing on a videogame channel? i don't know... what are street fury, the man show, star trek, and happy tree friends doing there?

it must not be a strictly video game channel.

Mr. Credible said:
yes... the months old cinematech episodes, and the biased reviews by adam sessler (the biggest tool on tv, if not ever) on x-play ROCK!!!
Adam Sessler > you

And G4 has turned into like a nerd/geek/special interest/fetish channel.

Mr. Credible said:
I don't find them biased at all, most games ARE crap.
and Fastlane just isn't the kind of show i like, It's kinda sexest at least thats the way i find it.

Mee said:
Adam Sessler > you

And G4 has turned into like a nerd/geek/special interest/fetish channel.

i've been called alot of things by alot of people, Mee... but that was unnecessary, and it hurt. adam sessler has no redeaming qualities whatsoever, other than the fact that he might smell good from hanging around morgan webb all day, and he's pushing it at that.

:mad: :( :thing: :confused: :ghost: :down

Mr. Credible said:
i've been called alot of things by alot of people, Mee... but that was unnecessary, and it hurt. adam sessler has no redeaming qualities whatsoever, other than the fact that he might smell good from hanging around morgan webb all day, and he's pushing it at that.

:mad: :( :thing: :confused: :ghost: :down
Haha I didn't mean anything by it. Sessler's pretty entertaining, IMO.

SpeedballLives said:
I don't find them biased at all, most games ARE crap.

sorry, but i dissagree. when they gave metal gear solid 3 a 4 out of 5, that was pushing it, but acceptable. when they gave metal gear solid 3: substinence, (which fixed any minor problems that the original had, plus added more bonuses than a peter jackson special edition dvd) a 4 out of 5, they became xbox fanboys in my eyes.

SpeedballLives said:
and Fastlane just isn't the kind of show i like, It's kinda sexest at least thats the way i find it.

fair enough.

Mee said:
Thats why I watch it, cause Morgan always shoots him down.

Mee said:

i was only half serious, i wasn't really hurt.

i love the 'otisburg' line under your location... funny stuff.

Mr. Credible said:
sorry, but i dissagree. when they gave metal gear solid 3 a 4 out of 5, that was pushing it, but acceptable. when they gave metal gear solid 3: substinence, (which fixed any minor problems that the original had, plus added more bonuses than a peter jackson special edition dvd) a 4 out of 5, they became xbox fanboys in my eyes.

fair enough.
Why does one have to be an Xbox, gamecube, or PS2 fan?
I have all three, and use all of them pretty much the same amount.

Mr. Credible said:
i was only half serious, i wasn't really hurt.

i love the 'otisburg' line under your location... funny stuff.
I had a hunch, but you never know.

And thanks.:up:

I'd rather the show just return. Neither will happen.

I enjoyed the show. I'd like to see it return as well, personally.

SpeedballLives said:
Why does one have to be an Xbox, gamecube, or PS2 fan?
I have all three, and use all of them pretty much the same amount.

one does not have to be a fan of one more than the other (i'm personally not, although i lean towards the playstation exclusives), but those 2, or at least their writers are. they seem like the kind of people that read what's being said on the internet forums, and then repeat it like it's their opinion, like the f.a.g. celebrities in team america.

Abaddon said:
I'd rather the show just return. Neither will happen.

i could live with that. i have a very 'serenity 2 vs. firefly season 2' relationship with fastlane. i could go either way.

but, just for the record, firefly > fastlane x 1,003.

Anything with Kelly Kapowski I would watch

I think a movie stemming from the cliffhanger would be nice, add some closure, but it would probably be a tv movie anyway.

Yes,it should cross-ver with Tru Calling,Wonderfalls,Keen Eddie,Andy Richter Controls the Universe and maybe John Doe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"