Fat guy drops books on my head.

teol has been imported here. I think it's lame, but I'll probably end up using it at some point.:o

Weirdly enough....it's used a lot in the Batman forums.....:wow:

You should have pulled his shorts down and then ran like hell....you know you could have out run him....

You should have pulled his shorts down and then ran like hell....you know you could have out run him....

Uh....Albafan.....he was on his knees.....ewwwwwww.

He had tattoos on his legs! It gives him super...speed.

:csad:

No, there is a technique to this.....pull the shorts down to the ankles, do a quick front roll, you're out the door before he realizes what has happened....one of 2 things happens.....

*he starts running, and trips over his shorts....or
*he realizes he can't bend over to pull his shorts up.....

either way.....you're out the door, down the street.....and justice is served.

"Fat Guy Drops Books on my Head."

Film at eleven. :o

Speaking of hind-parts, before I went into the store, a guy (not the one who *breaks into song* dropped books on my heeaaad) pulled down his shorts to adjust his belt or something and he pretty much mooned the avenue. I mean, bare ass belt-adjustment.

I just dismissed it at the moment, but I remember reading in Congo that that's a psychological issue, where you act bored or pretend that something didn't happen.

Everytime I'm in a comic store or a book store and I head to the graphic novel section, there's always someone (just one) person who comes and stands where I usually want to look. And they don't move until I leave. What's up with that?

Maybe thats what the other person is thinking.

And what's the deal with airline peanuts?

Everytime I'm in a comic store or a book store and I head to the graphic novel section, there's always someone (just one) person who comes and stands where I usually want to look. And they don't move until I leave. What's up with that?

Maybe thats what the other person is thinking.

And what's the deal with airline peanuts?

I moved aside when he came. Airline peanuts are OK, IMO.

Buy a gun.

Then find him, kill him, and then leave a cupcake on the body.

Damnit. :cmad:

I miss Farley :csad:

Word.:csad:
t1.farley.obit.jpg

Hilarious!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"