Fave movie composer.

Spider-Bat

BATMAN
Reaction score
There's alot of good movie music out there but the one guy I love the best is John Williams. He's created so many great scores. So many just stick out, and he has such a great sound, and you can hear it and just know who it is, it sticks out you know a Williams' score when you hear it.

From Starwars, to Superman, to Harry Potter they are all so great. his Superman theme is just so perfect. If they ever revamp the Superman movies and have to come up with a new theme it's going to be tough to top that. The other thmes done after that for supes have always been in that tradition of John's like the one from Lois and Clark and the animated series.

And Starwars is just so awesome. As Lucas said his movie wouldn't have been as good if not for Williams' score, it really brought something magical to the film series. And speaking of magic, his Harry Potter theme really got that feeling of the books.

I also like Danny Elfman. His Batman theme is still the best.

They say they're going to have a theme for Bats in TDK, I hope it will be as good as Danny's but it won't be better that's for sure. You just hear it and it just exudes Batman, it truly captures the spirit of Batman, same goes for his animated series theme, and the one he did for The Flash tv show with the late great Shirley Walker is pretty cool too.
He's done some good superhero stuff, Spider-man wasn't bad, but his best is still Batman, it always gives me chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"