Favorite Anime Moment

Wolfwood

Shasta McNasty
Reaction score
What is your fav. moment from any anime?

I'll list two right now:

1. The last episode of Cowboy Bebop where Spike walks into the Mars headquarters, kicks a grenade into the lobby and all hell breaks loose.

2. From DBZ- Vegeta sacrifices himself to try and stop Buu.

BAH...! anime are not very good animation ..too many still frame.

SPOILERS!!

In no order...

1. The last episode of Berserk left off with Guts defeated and Griffenth getting raped.

2. The end of Jin-Roh when Fuse kills whats her face.

3. When Vash finally fired his damn gun.

4. I dug it when Spike fell out of the church in slo mo and left the grenade behind.

but i like fist of the north star a lot ,and one of my favorites is the overfiend i also like cutey honey and ninja scrool is awsome the same for devil man and violence jack ,and i 'm not forgetting la blue girl and cool device etc.and growing up in montreal quebec i probably saw anime that you guys in the states will never see ,so belive me when i say that anime has too many still frame cause i know my anime and most of them are cheap animation and the worst of them is that new (yougy ho) that stupid anime has definitely too many still frame in it.

I love the Vegita scarificing himself, even if he did come back.

I also love the end of a Cowboy Bebop episode where Spike is fighting that fat assassin(can't remember his name) and the assassin is shot in the leg, then crushed by the giant walking dog.

How the hell could I forget this??

When Spike died at the end of Cowboy Bebop

Gohan's SSJ2 transformation. Too bad the dub screwed it up somethin' awful.

When Shiru does The Rizing Dragon in Sain Seiya...........

My all time favorite moment is (Major Trigun Spoiler):
When Vash is about to get blown away by Knives, the now dead Wolfwood yells at him: "What are you doing?! It's right next to you!" So Vash reaches down into the dirt and pulls up Wolfwood's huge cross gun and shoots down Knives.

In Naruto, when Sasuke and Naruto take on that kid ninja in his little ice mirror trap. It was pretty cool so see them get sluaghtered like they did.

Von vs the 3 Mechs in the arena in ep 6 or 7 of Escaflowne.
and (even though i't's not really anime)
Dinobot's death scene in Beast War. Much cooler if you see the unedited version.

Originally posted by Phantomex
Dinobot's death scene in Beast War. Much cooler if you see the unedited version.

Dude, that was efin sad. Beast Wars really did pick up at the last few episodes, I couldn't believe how many characters they killed off. It felt so cool then Optimus went to comfront Megatron, how he took that punch and told him to shut up and get ready to die.

I watched an episode of DBZ 4 years ago and all the dudes did was charge up and taunt each other. That was my favorite anime moment.

Originally posted by Clerk
Dude, that was efin sad. Beast Wars really did pick up at the last few episodes, I couldn't believe how many characters they killed off. It felt so cool then Optimus went to comfront Megatron, how he took that punch and told him to shut up and get ready to die.

I know it was sad that was the beauty of It. It wasn't just " well crap there goes another one." He took on everything even himself.

"Spark at 48% initiating stasis lock."
"Over-ride"
"Spark stability falling, continued exertion will result in loss of spark"
"OVER-RIDE!!"

Almost cried the first time I saw it. And I still miss the big guy.

my favorite anime moment.....uhm.....hmmmm.....thats a tough one....oh i got it! in two G Gundam episodes. The first when Sai Sashi and Argo take down Michelob to let Domon escape. and then when George and Chibidy do the same for Domon against Chapman. those two epsiodes rocked.

BAH ...you guys are ....but i bet you don't know about Ulyss 31 , Captain flam or Goldorak,these are very good and intelligent anime they have all great moments, too much to mention all of them.

The end of the 2nd episode of Neo Genesis, when the eva goes berserk.

Also the intro of Ghost in the Shell when their creating Motoko. :D

hmm

shiryu vs. black dragon
and
-KANEDAAAAAA
- TETSUOOOOOOO zzzzzzzaaap

I'm such a dork.

But I LOVE Sailor Moon.

So my best Anime moment would have to be the ep when all the inner sailors die, protecting Sailor Moon, and then she defeats Queen Beryl, with the spirits of the inner scouts there to back her up. Also, the ep when everyone finds out htat Serena is the Princess of the Moon every one has been looking for.

One of my favs has to be the entire episode of Cowboy Bebop Session #20. Pierre La Fou. That's the best non-vicious episode and who knew an amusement park can be a place of evil?

Oh yeah I'd like to also mention another great great moment of anime is when Faye Valentine gets her top cut off in the Cowboy Bebop Movie.

Now that I said that go and see what I mean. They deserve the money darn it!!!

I have Kazaa Lite, and I can't find the movie, does anyone know if its on Morpheus or something??

I have Kazaa Lite, and I can't find the movie, does anyone know if its on Morpheus or something??

I just did a quick search on Kazaa Lite and it is on there. So if you haven't found it already try a search again.

As for my favorite anime moment I have a few.
In Slam Dunk! when Hanamichi Sakuragi does his first slam dunk in a game.
In Kenshin when Kenshin has the battle with Hajime Saitou in front of Kaoru's dojo before Kenshin heads to Kyoto.
In Love Hina when Keitaro Urashima finally gets Naru Narusegawa.
In Irresponsible Captain Tylor everytime Tylor saves his skin by doing something stupid =)
The final episode of Berserk

Originally posted by G-Prime
The final episode of Berserk

Ok, and yes that did suck.

Ok, and yes that did suck.

The final episode wasn't the best thing in the world but it had some very cool parts in it. It's just too bad they ended the series when they did since there is so much more to the storyline that they never put into the series. I just hope they finally make a second season for this anime, it must be popular in Japan seeing that the manga is still being made.

Originally posted by G-Prime
The final episode wasn't the best thing in the world but it had some very cool parts in it. It's just too bad they ended the series when they did since there is so much more to the storyline that they never put into the series. I just hope they finally make a second season for this anime, it must be popular in Japan seeing that the manga is still being made.

The game continued on I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"