Daredevil Favorite Episode of Season 2?

Drizzle

Harkissin'
Reaction score
Season 2 was pretty awesome. Which episode was your favorite? For me, it would have been a four-way tie between episodes 3, 4, 8 and 9, but Frank's monologue in "Penny and Dime" is my favorite moment of season two, so I'll vote for that one.

Can't remember which ep, but the one with Fisk and Frank in prison.

#4 - Penny & Dime, or #6 - Regrets Only.

The final one! And the thing is, I thought it was ep12 and I mistakenly watched it first before the penultimate episode. Thats the one that got my attention the most.

Can't remember which ep, but the one with Fisk and Frank in prison.

That's mine too. Episode 9, Seven Minutes in Heaven. D'Onofrio and Bernthal had better chemistry than Cox and Yung.

New York's Finest

That back and forth between Matt and Frank was great drama, and I couldn't ask for better acting.

You know you're not the only one right? Who did you lose? Huh? Was it someone you loved? Well 'boo-hoo!' Let me tell you something buddy...

If that's not enough, you have the stairwell fight; one of the best fight scenes of the season.

Just re-watched episode 4, it has absolutely everything in it you would want from a comic book property like this. The great scene between Matt and the Priest at the start about guilt, DD getting his new suit, a really under-rated bad guy who shows how brutal he is from the get go, Frank at the carousel and following shoot-out, the torture scene and Frank's revenge on his captures and as if thats not enough you get that awesome gut wrenching monologue from Frank that explains exactly why he is what he is and that TDK-esq ending to just top it off.

I needed a lie down after that episode, it was just too many emotions. Without doubt my fave episode over both series, perfect action and character moments blended together.

I sort of wish it was the final episode it would have been the perfect ending.

The choice on the rooftop is my favorite non action scene(s) and we all have the same favorite action scene. New York's Finest is this seasons finest episode.

9. Seven Minutes in Heaven. Prison fight had the best fight sequence in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"